View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome 2 da Reef :)
Sounds amazing.
Do you have a link to your thingiverse page?

edit
PS your youtube has selected made for kids so no ability to comment...
not sure if that's by design, if you allow comments the algorithm likes it :)
I do apologise for the inconvienece, i took note fairly quickly after posting my initial videos. Thank you for the heads up! I am currently working on setting up a thingiverse portfolio but holy crap im taking on a huge workload. I dont fear the work i fear the damage to my quality of life hahahaha. Im hoping to really have some sort of grounding within the next month as i work 8-10hr days as well as sometimes the weekend. I truly wish i had more development time CAD but rest assured it will come forth soon. When? Im not quite sure. Ive been studying alot in photography as well as some basic programming. Its almost a 1 man show on my end but im very driven and ambitious. I have just released a new video on youtube, its pretty generic but done so to see what i can do not really knowing much about video editing at all which currently gave me quite a bit of reference as to what i need to adjust and change. On the other hand im balancing a future wife and what is to come with that. Its been one heck of a ride in the last 18 months. Hope you are doing well.

Corals.com
OP
OP
xXSwoleNerdXx

xXSwoleNerdXx

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the R2R family:)
Joining Welcome Home GIF
This made for a good laugh on my end! Haha love it!

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
xXSwoleNerdXx

xXSwoleNerdXx

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently working on quite a few things here is some insight.
Im hoping I can polish some of these up and start a thingiverse.com portfolio available with a link/description in my bio.
Once this is established I will try to update on reef2reef as much as I can when im at my workstation. Otherwise if not My social links would be updated much more frequently as it is easier when im mobile and traveling.

I would also love to keep close to the cummunity and be active in asking what they would like/want to see be made.
I'm hoping to finish the mod shown in this post with a Lid and some features with that as well and possibly asking the community to help me out with something small and rather quite simple. I basically would love to get everyones skimmers collection cup outer wall thickness and the outside diameter of the collection cup. from here i can work wonders with this mod and give everyone a chance at being able to use this implementation. The concept is sorta like what I heard from a fellow Reef2Reefer blaxsun, the stink sink, except i believe my version is more streamline, sleek and affordable (pretty much free right now) that are willing to test them out and give me feedback on it. A review more or less... i knew nothing of the stink sink before creating it which was sort of a bummer but thats besides the point.I would be shipping it to you free of charge. The first release is going to be for an Eshopps 75G HOB skimmer. Hopefully with enough feedback i can generate multiple versions to fit multiple skimmers. Test them by sending them out and if you wanted and have the ability to try and print it yourself, Although i would like to get reviews by ones i print personally due to having my own touches of print settings so on and so forth.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Screenshot 2023-04-24 203212.jpg cup 3.jpg cup 4.jpg

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquarium Specialty
Back