Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you @Billldg for recognizing this awesome group of folks. I can tell you this is such a great group of people that work tirelessly with the only goal of helping the R2R members.

Avast

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is really awesome @Billldg. Thank you so much. It's a good feeling helping members on this forum and learning from members as well. Your kind words and recognition are greatly appreciated.

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very much for saying that! We do try our best! Sometimes it gets hard due to work and family obligations but I think everyone in the reef squad pulling together is what makes it work, thank you again so much for the compliment, I have been a slacker here later , going through a little tough times!
Hey, we all have lives which is why I am saying thank you and I hope this thread will gain some traction and other reefers say the same thing. The fact that you all help us newbie or veteran reefers, even though you have lives and jobs of your own succeed, means a lot to us. Like teachers and policemen and women, its a thankless job, which is why I hope this thread takes off and many many reefers that have been helped thank you all.

Nutramar Foods

KJ

Lone Wolf
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, we all have lives which is why I am saying thank you and I hope this thread will gain some traction and other reefers say the same thing. The fact that you all help us newbie or veteran reefers, even though you have lives and jobs of your own succeed, means a lot to us. Like teachers and policemen and women, its a thankless job, which is why I hope this thread takes off and many many reefers that have been helped thank you all.
Thank you so much, we try our best.

Last edited:

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I've ever helped you directly, but clearly my sphere of influence is larger than I anticipated. It really was cool of you to go ahead and include all of the reefsquad guys in the thread though. I'm sure they appreciate it.

- Amoo (Always super serious.....)

images

OP
OP
Billldg

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't think I've ever helped you directly, but clearly my sphere of influence is larger than I anticipated. It really was cool of you to go ahead and include all of the reefsquad guys in the thread though. I'm sure they appreciate it.

images
Several of you have helped me directly, but the point is how many other reefers have you all, as a collective helped, and that is the meaning of this thread. I am just one, their are thousands, if not tens of thousands that you all have helped and I am hoping those fellow reefers chime in and thank you all as well.

Last edited:
Top Shelf Aquatics

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

images
Amoo, usually = DeRaiLeD

Amoo

Professional Thread Derailer
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe nobody has gotten onto me yet for the "sphere of influence" comment. Thought that was pretty funny myself!

As you can see @Billldg we have kind of a close knit and fun atmosphere on the squad.

World Wide Corals

saltyhog

blowing bubbles somewhere
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still can't believe nobody has gotten onto me yet for the "sphere of influence" comment. Thought that was pretty funny myself!

As you can see @Billldg we have kind of a close knit and fun atmosphere on the squad.

No! I keeel you! :D

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I noticed that I recently have been trying to help fellow reefers and being new to reefing myself my knowledge is limited, so after I recommend everything I have learned I often refer it to the reefsquad. Lets face it, without the reefsquad a lot of us would be lost. The years of knowledge they have helps us and give us a direction to go in order to fix our tanks. When I refer it to the reefsquad it usually isn't but a second and they respond with great info to help us reefers who are new or still infants, like myself, clean up our problems. So I guess what I am trying to say is THANK YOU!!! If you ever have a problem, and the reefsquad will probably put me on their hit list, LOL:p, Just add #reefsquad onto you questions and they will answer in minutes, kinda like superman, or women.
YES!! I love this post, and I want to take a moment to add my gratitude in here too! I love the men and women who make up our #reefsquad! You guys truly are AWESOME in every way!! I am so grateful for you guys!! And I'm thankful for a thread from our community expressing the same. :) :)

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree that our reef squad really makes it happen around here. What a great group of guys and gals. We could NOT do it without you. Thank you all. :)

Top Shelf Aquatics

jelz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not even have a tank yet, short time lurker, first time poster. Just reading all I can from here, I know this team has already saved my tail. I just appreciate the family community atmosphere. Selfless service always seems to bring the most heartfelt rewards. So, before I really need your help, THANK YOU #REEFSQUAD

Last edited by a moderator:

Flippers4pups

Fins up since 1993
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree that our reef squad really makes it happen around here. What a great group of guys and gals. We could NOT do it without you. Thank you all. :)

s1dx5j2.gif

tip-hat.gif

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back