Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why does Joyce punch the Mayor? How does she know about his involvement with the whole thing?

She and Hopper had been driving around looking for an entrance to the Russian facility, based on the locations Hopper forced the mayor to reveal.
Hopper presumably told her what the mayor had been up to. And she'd be particularly angry at anyone involved in trying to re-open the Gate.

rkpetersen

walked the sand with the crustaceans
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AquaCave Logo Banner

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Say what? Adopted son?

Also, technically it was a secret bunker full of Soviets; probably not all Russians at that point in history.

That's the joke. Steve is not a dad. Dustin is not his son. Robin is not the Aunt. It's just a funny way of describing the scoops troop.

Gareth elliott

Read, Tinker, Fail, Learn
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Read none of the thread and have only watched 3 episodes total.

How it will end.

Winona rider will be crying over the death of will. Whose cause of death is not told. And switches on the TV to see a jane goodall special from 1971 Hiding in the trees walks out will who time traveled backwards.

Because the endings of almost every show is usually disappointing lol.

rkpetersen

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's the joke. Steve is not a dad. Dustin is not his son. Robin is not the Aunt. It's just a funny way of describing the scoops troop.

Oooohhhh. I was totally confused as to what the fudge they were talking about! ;Hilarious

Nutramar Foods

ScottR

Surfing....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hemmdog - I’m on ep 4 now. I’m so glad you made this thread because season 3 is blowing me away. Season 2 can’t even be on the same level as this. As for the fertilizer eating lady, it was totally the rat from what I can see this far in. The monster thing seems to be getting bigger by possessing larger and larger animals and feeds off of fertilizer, apparently.

I got off work early today. Binging on the train ride home. And will finish at home on my TV. Love Netflix!

OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hemmdog - I’m on ep 4 now. I’m so glad you made this thread because season 3 is blowing me away. Season 2 can’t even be on the same level as this. As for the fertilizer eating lady, it was totally the rat from what I can see this far in. The monster thing seems to be getting bigger by possessing larger and larger animals and feeds off of fertilizer, apparently.

I got off work early today. Binging on the train ride home. And will finish at home on my TV. Love Netflix!
Nicee!! Such a good show.

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know that we want to think that the "American" is Hopper, but why not Dr. Brenner? El was told that he is alive.
Brenner seems like the only other hinted option. Hopper is just so entertaining that he is the obvious choice.

ScottR

Surfing....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally finished season 3. What a tearjerker. The biggest question in my head is why the Russians are cultivating the demigods (sp?). In the end, they sent a prisoner to be fed to one of the monsters. In Hawkins, they were trying to open the core. Were they just trying to wreak havoc on the town as an experiment? This season is pretty straightforward but there are some questions that a second watching should clear up.

BRS
OP
OP
Hemmdog

Hemmdog

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally finished season 3. What a tearjerker. The biggest question in my head is why the Russians are cultivating the demigods (sp?). In the end, they sent a prisoner to be fed to one of the monsters. In Hawkins, they were trying to open the core. Were they just trying to wreak havoc on the town as an experiment? This season is pretty straightforward but there are some questions that a second watching should clear up.
Well done! I forget why the Russians were trying to open the portal. Soviet agenda I suppose.

ReeferReefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't remeber there being a clear answer to why the russians are trying to open the gate but it seemed like its suggesting that they are trying to weaponize it for the cold war arms race.

ScottR

Surfing....
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So.... big question is: will there be a season 4? I don’t see why there couldn’t be one. It didn’t end open ended or with a cliffhanger. But Will is moving. And the chief died. Billy as well. Could see a whole new cast. Kind of curious if they could do one that took place in the early 90’s.

Nutramar Foods

rkpetersen

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Duffer Bros addressed the question of whether the American is Hopper, saying that raising that question was the reason for that scene. But not saying that it actually is him, mind you. Also that they definitely have things planned for season 4, but don't know yet if it's a go.

LARedstickreefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just finished season 3. I think Hopper is the American at the end. The Russians referred to him as that previously. I bet Hopper survived the blast, somehow, and was incapacitated. The fleeing Russians captured him and took him to Russia. They chose the other dude for dinner because Hopper has valuable knowledge about the upside down, which they wish to play with.

El opened the doorway via her Astral Projection trick while looking for Russians. Maybe they think that capturing Hopper will get her to reopen, accidentally, while looking for Hopper.

Don’t think Max or El are bi, just teenage girls being teenage girls. Same for Will, just a late bloomer. He’ll probably wind up a pimp later in life. :)

Season 4 will probably be about the Russians using the upside down as a weapon, reopened by El, from so far away that they can’t PHYSICALLY go there to stop it. Going to need some more psychic kids to fix this one!

Edit: And in season 4, Will is an OG player and has multiple GFs that the others are all insanely jealous.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion
Back