Starting over tips

micdri81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall! I decided to start my 10gal saltwater aquarium all over tmr. I bought new sand and will be emptying the tank completely! I have 2 Ocellaris clownfish and a 2 fake anemones. Any tips for setup or adjusting the fish to the new water would be helpfull! Also any saltwater fish or crabs that may help keep the tank clean?

Mr. Mojo Rising

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What will you do with the rocks? The rocks keep the fish alive, so you just put the fish and rocks into a bucket with a heater and powerhead while you are working on the tank.

To be honest its not clear what you are doing or why? So its hard to give advice. Are you just changing your sand for new sand? Why not just clean the current sand?

OP
OP
M

micdri81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What will you do with the rocks? The rocks keep the fish alive, so you just put the fish and rocks into a bucket with a heater and powerhead while you are working on the tank.

To be honest its not clear what you are doing or why? So its hard to give advice. Are you just changing your sand for new sand? Why not just clean the current sand?
Sorry if im being unclear im going to puth the fish in a seperate tank with a heater while i work on the tank their currently in. Had a huge cyano outbreak for 4mo now tried everything in the books chemiclean,no lights/some lights, water changes , vacuuming, hydrogen peroxide and nothing worked. I am wanting to do a deep clean the tank and scrub the inside glass get new sand and some live rocks. My question is if you or anyone has any helpful tips to get the fish out of the tank or how to get them adjusted to the new tank. I have 2 clownfish and 2 fake anemones.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back