***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Thuan

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also on a plane right now headed my way. Can’t wait to see this frag as well!!
Don’t see Tenuis in yellow often.

Be sure to post pics because I'm anxious to see what the lock jaw looks like. I don't get mine until next Wed.

steveschuerger

Corals Admittedly Goni and Torch/Frogspawn nut
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t lecture me. Didn’t you form a club that has a motto based around there always being room for one more?! :face-with-tears-of-joy:

This little ol thing? Can add your name to the roster….
3DDE08E7-603A-46A3-A28B-1ADA060E4837.jpeg
B02C1181-DBA4-4674-AAA4-7FCFC75C4599.jpeg

Last edited:

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Not woodyarmadillo I'd set it up like this.
P_20230530_213110.jpg

Put the Nero on the outside opposite your return. Put it about a third of the day down and angle it up and to the side. They don't have great angles, but you can do some.

I know it's not as appealing for a peninsula, but let's use this as a check on appropriate flow for the acros. If they die anyways, your tank might be too young.

As for the acros on the frag racks, you have 9 coming and the rack holds eight. I'd put all of the except the red dragon on the frag rack. The red dragon should be easier, so just throw it on the rocks. For the acros, put the larger branch ones on the second row in from the flow, small nubs on the outside so they don't restrict flow, but big collonies still need a bit.

Here is a video of my Nero 3 and then the frag rack on the back of my overflow in relation to it and then you can see the return nozzles pointing directly at the frag rack on the front of the tank. Also showing some Polyp extension.

Kasrift

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Not woodyarmadillo I'd set it up like this.View attachment 3178203
Put the Nero on the outside opposite your return. Put it about a third of the day down and angle it up and to the side. They don't have great angles, but you can do some.

I know it's not as appealing for a peninsula, but let's use this as a check on appropriate flow for the acros. If they die anyways, your tank might be too young.

As for the acros on the frag racks, you have 9 coming and the rack holds eight. I'd put all of the except the red dragon on the frag rack. The red dragon should be easier, so just throw it on the rocks. For the acros, put the larger branch ones on the second row in from the flow, small nubs on the outside so they don't restrict flow, but big collonies still need a bit.

Here is a video of my Nero 3 and then the frag rack on the back of my overflow in relation to it and then you can see the return nozzles pointing directly at the frag rack on the front of the tank. Also showing some Polyp extension.
Taking a second look at your order of acros, I'd just put the milli in the center, they are the easiest acros and put the tenuis and speciosa in the most flow areas.

ryshark

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ryshark , so looks like you got the future release yellow tenuis. I know @billyocean grabbed the one on auction and I grabbed one. Who grabbed the other ones? Can I assume if you bought a Space Ghost you got that one too?
I did get the yellow tenuis with blue tips, future release. I'm glad that both you and BillyOcean also got the yellow tenuis, I think its going to keep developing colors. Lets keep pics updated.

No Space Ghost. We were out with friends when the auction ended and I didn't see what the Space Ghost ended up selling for.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

Listen up everyone we are going to run 2 BONUS Surprises.

1) we are running an unboxing contest for a $150 Gift card. The Rules are Simple just post a documentary of receiving your corals. It can be a video, picture gifs ect. We want to see your unboxing and all your corals that you receive. We will pick our favorite and announce the winner on the opening of the new sales thread.

2) we are running a Surprise Sticker Reward Coral Reveal!!!!! everybody is getting stickers in the boxes but a select 6 people will get a sticker labeled 1-6. We will then reveal 6 prizes and sticker 1 gets 1st pick and down the line! we will reveal the prizes as the sale thread continues, we may reveal 1 prize at a time or all of them at once. So, look at your box carefully to see if you got one of the special numbers. Once you get it you must post a picture of your sticker and the number to be eligible to claim your prize and reward!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

1) we are running an unboxing contest for a $150 Gift card. The Rules are Simple just post a documentary of receiving your corals. It can be a video, picture gifs ect. We want to see your unboxing and all your corals that you receive. We will pick our favorite and announce the winner on the opening of the new sales thread.

2) we are running a Surprise Sticker Reward Coral Reveal!!!!! everybody is getting stickers in the boxes but a select 6 people will get a sticker labeled 1-6. We will then reveal 6 prizes and sticker 1 gets 1st pick and down the line! we will reveal the prizes as the sale thread continues, we may reveal 1 prize at a time or all of them at once. So, look at your box carefully to see if you got one of the special numbers. Once you get it you must post a picture of your sticker and the number to be eligible to claim your prize and reward!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Bulk Reef Supply
Back