*SBB Corals*- Games by codybot-End of Year/ New Year!!!! 650 WYSIWYG +100 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Wuzzo

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know what changed...i killed it back in august (for which I subsequently killed everything in September) but the last few live sales...I just struck out on everything that I would have broken the seal on. Shame as I really want some SBB pieces..but the accountant in me wont let me start until I feel like I have won something.

*shrugs* I am sure the corals are breathing a sign of relief.
Really agree with this, I’ve watched the sale religiously the past days and nights, and I couldn’t really get anything worth making an order for. Tried pretty much every drop that has popped up except for last night with little to no luck, threw the towel in. Not sure how people do it so fast, internet doesn’t seem to be the problem, think it’s just PayPal

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been passing on doubles outside the knicks too, and on things i got from past sales. I even gave away my GC yesterday. Just playing the game sorry if it's got any of you upset
You dont have to justify you getting great deals. no one is upset with you.

Miss U GIF by giphystudios2021

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Scripting? Whats that? I work in construction not computers
You can write software that combs through posts and autoclicks links and things like that. Though i highly doubt anyone here is doing it and it'd be a little difficult building from the ground up specifically for this

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol..it actually made me feel bad and I just stopped.
When its your sale..its your sale..lol. we still got over 30 pieces that sale. So you didn't take it all, don't feel bad. You were in the zone

HBtank

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been passing on doubles outside the knicks too, and on things i got from past sales. I even gave away my GC yesterday. Just playing the game sorry if it's got any of you upset
Just observation, well done! Seems like a couple people get in the "zone" each sale. I had my share last sale.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just observation, well done! Seems like a couple people get in the "zone" each sale.
Yeah i caught the tail end of last and i remember billy was killing it then. Think he was getting the same response i am getting this thread lol

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can write software that combs through posts and autoclicks links and things like that. Though i highly doubt anyone here is doing it and it'd be a little difficult building from the ground up specifically for this
Sounds like a lot of work

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+23 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $25 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $75 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them
If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded

CodyBot

Game Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
View attachment 2955831

GAME REMINDER
NEW YEARS GREETINGS

View attachment 2955847

DO NOT POST YOUR ENTRY IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU DO SO THEN YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED.

A Happy Near Year to all of y'all! For this game, I have taken an image that wishes everyone a Happy New Year and made it the secondary picture on one of the corals that's still available in the store. Find the image, take a screen shot of it and pm it to me. Those that do so will get an entry into a raffle for a $40 GIFT CARD!!!

The game will run until 1pm ET New Years Day. Good luck!

Hint: if you purchase the coral then no one else can find it and it will increase your chances of winning the $40 Gift Card.

Here is the image that you'll be looking for:

View attachment 2955846

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
UNLEASH THE FULL POTENTIAL OF YOUR REEF
Back