Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And hey, I can't complain. I won the Noopsyche light today!
Season 6 Win GIF by Friends

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool if they won because they were sick?? :S
nah only because they had car issues too and couldnt buy but played anyway. would have been nice for the next time. or to make up for what they would have gotten

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nah only because they had car issues too and couldnt buy but played anyway. would have been nice for the next time. or to make up for what they would have gotten
See that's why Riptide and most other vendors use a random number generator... its keeps it fair. That's why I also appreciate said vendors... because other wise how do you judge or make it fair? We don't know everyone's problems in this forum... and most (at least for me) come here for the fun and relaxation reefing brings and for a moment we can leave the problems at the door.
I tested positive for covid on Wednesday for example... so I've been at home these past couple of weeks since Christmas actually... since I also have a 2year old at home. I haven't had a car since it got flooded and totaled during Ida back in September... insurance still hasn't paid for it. I lost the contents of a tank (equipment and coral)... one of the coral I lost was a tsa holy grail... when my whole basement flooded...

So again... I come to reef2reef to de-stress and to keep it fun.

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Digitalfirex what is the name of the second one from the bottom? is that a micro and do you remember the name of it. i think you solved one of my mystery frags in my tank.
I actually adopted the second from the bottom... so I didn't buy or know name from vendor. I'm assuming it's a war paint scoly, and it's far from micro. It's about 2 inches across?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+2 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See that's why Riptide and most other vendors use a random number generator... its keeps it fair. That's why I also appreciate said vendors... because other wise how do you judge or make it fair? We don't know everyone's problems in this forum... and most (at least for me) come here for the fun and relaxation reefing brings and for a moment we can leave the problems at the door.
I tested positive for covid on Wednesday for example... so I've been at home these past couple of weeks since Christmas actually... since I also have a 2year old at home. I haven't had a car since it got flooded and totaled during Ida back in September... insurance still hasn't paid for it. I lost the contents of a tank (equipment and coral)... one of the coral I lost was a tsa holy grail... when my whole basement flooded...

It was just good thoughts is all. I have no issue with the way they have done anything on this sale. Sorry to hear about your misfortune as well. Good thoughts heading out to everyone :)
good vibes GIF by Much

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

See, that's why we like hanging out with you!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
https://www.triton.de/en/
Back