Rock flower anemone moved on top of another overnight?

Treehrtsme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was looking at my tank this morning and noticed one of my rock flowers was missing or at least I thought it was until I noticed it seemed like one had moved directly on top of another. Has anyone ever seen any behavior like this with these? I can see the skirt of both of them sticking out but I have no idea what to do about it. The one on top looks plenty of healthy and the one under it I can't entirely see and don't want to try pulling them apart but this just seemed really odd to me. I'm trying to propagate them and started by putting a few in a sandbox together. I understand that they will sometimes seek out optimal areas of light and Flow and so on but it seems like there's two directly stacked on top of each other. Any insight? Thanks guys. I'll try and get a picture when I get home and check my water parameters but with my current filtration I don't think any sudden spikes or anything of the sort of happened and the two or three days since I did a full parameter test. I typically start out with API if something seems like an emergency to know if I should go ahead and start a basic water change and then take the time to use my Hannah kits.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back