• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

RO Rising Sun Growout

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
joker295

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to update you on the pieces.. going to try to make it to mikes soon to get the add on.. just been crazy at work..

DSC_1340.jpg

DSC_1328.jpg

DSC_1327.jpg

DSC_1325.jpg

DSC_1324.jpg

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

hermesfansf

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like Mr. JF has totally ignored my request. I think it is about time to move on to Dynamite frag pack. Since Joker is going to pick up our add on pack from Mikey soon, I think we should ask Joker to talk to Mikey personally on the Dynamite add-on pack. I am proposing Dynamite + My Miami + BPC Flamethrower (not sure MIke has one) + Doomsday + Pink Fame. There is another grow out group has 2 eyes of Dynamite+2 eyes My sexy+Wolverine from Mike for 2000. I would love to see what can Mikey do for us as this is our second chalice pack from him:)

Last edited:
AS
AS
World Wide Corals
World Wide Corals
OP
OP
joker295

joker295

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just wanted to update you guys on the pieces the wizard didnt make it rainbow yak and pink love hanging on but all the others are doing good......im going to talk to mike and see what he can do for us..

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aqua SD
Back