Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I really didn't plan on buying anything for this sale. The mothers day sale I spent a bunch so I was thinking I would wait a while. But then the 100$ gift card landed in my pocket and started burning a hole there so I thought, what the heck, I'll play. Thank you @RiptideAquaculture for another fun sale, I enjoy the games and the banter and the gif parties the most. Make friends, meet peoples, buy corals, what's not to like? I matched the 100 gift card with my own hundred so I have another pretty good box headed my way. Thank you again, very excited to see my goodies.

This time though, I should wait a while before I order more, at least until I glue down what's already on the racks.

billyocean

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I really didn't plan on buying anything for this sale. The mothers day sale I spent a bunch so I was thinking I would wait a while. But then the 100$ gift card landed in my pocket and started burning a hole there so I thought, what the heck, I'll play. Thank you @RiptideAquaculture for another fun sale, I enjoy the games and the banter and the gif parties the most. Make friends, meet peoples, buy corals, what's not to like? I matched the 100 gift card with my own hundred so I have another pretty good box headed my way. Thank you again, very excited to see my goodies.

This time though, I should wait a while before I order more, at least until I glue down what's already on the racks.
You better hurry up!! You can fit more.

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Burning Banana is a cool one. Not as fast growing as others in my experience but the color combination is one of my favorites!
Ours grow like weeds! i think its what we put in the water!
Heart Love GIF by XYZ Type

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You better hurry up!! You can fit more.
Reaction GIF

My racks say otherwise, I'm already needing to glue things down today to make room.

But maybe I'll just take a looksie....

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0

52923250-F09C-43A2-ABA4-36AA54E1E004.GIF

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction GIF

My racks say otherwise, I'm already needing to glue things down today to make room.

But maybe I'll just take a looksie....
Time to get another rack.

Mhamilton0911

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Pirates Reef Corals
Back