***REEFTIDE's LIVE SALE; AFTER SALE IS LIVE!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ladies and gents, this marks the end of day one of our live sale!
Thank you all so much for spending the time with us and I hope you picked up some awesome frags for your tanks.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us(PMs can get a little wonky for us, email is more direct) and we'll get it situated well before you ship out.

Tomorrow our format will be a little different. I'll be doing hourly drops of new corals and some of today's corals(at the top of the hour). Anything that I can further discount for you all I will and I'll be mixing in freebies on the drops as well. This will free everyone up to have a nice Sunday afternoon and still have the opportunity to add a couple more pieces.

Thank you all again for the support, the feedback and honestly, for giving us the opportunity to get to know ya. Have a nice evening everyone, I'll see you tomorrow :)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ladies and gents, this marks the end of day one of our live sale!
Thank you all so much for spending the time with us and I hope you picked up some awesome frags for your tanks.
If you have any questions or concerns please email us(PMs can get a little wonky for us, email is more direct) and we'll get it situated well before you ship out.

Tomorrow our format will be a little different. I'll be doing hourly drops of new corals and some of today's corals(at the top of the hour). Anything that I can further discount for you all I will and I'll be mixing in freebies on the drops as well. This will free everyone up to have a nice Sunday afternoon and still have the opportunity to add a couple more pieces.

Thank you all again for the support, the feedback and honestly, for giving us the opportunity to get to know ya. Have a nice evening everyone, I'll see you tomorrow :)
Thank you for a great sale!

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I local pick up available? During sale?
Local pick up is available starting Monday at our hialeah gardens facility. Use "LocalPickup" at checkout so you don't get charged shipping

I just missed today's sale. but I will be back tomorrow.
Don't forget, there's still plenty of corals available on the site here:

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I appreciate your honesty with the questions too... in my short time reefing I've quickly learned there are some shady vendors out there!
I have bought from them before and I will testify to that. They are not shady. They won't ship something if it is below par. I can't say that for other vendors - some of which are much bigger and more well known. @REEFTIDE may be a smaller fish than some of the big guys but they have a following because they support the customer and care about the long term relationship. That is the keystone of a company that will be around a long time.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been waiting on my food too lol! Once 8 hits times time for dinner haha
face homer GIF

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Kessil
Back