***REEFTIDE's LIVE SALE; AFTER SALE IS LIVE!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED IN OUR SALE YESTERDAY AND TODAY. WE HAVE 10% OF THE SITE TIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.
PLEASE EXPECT YOUR EMAILS TO BE RESPONDED TO TOMORROW MORNING AND WE’LL RESOLVE ANY ISSUES BEFORE SHIP OUT. IF YOU KNOW YOU HIT FREE SHIPPING PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR TSHIRT SIZE VIA EMAIL IF NOT WE’LL GET WITH YOU IN THE MORNING.
IF YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR SHIPPING DATE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL WITH “URGENT: SHIPPING CHANGE REQUESTED” AS THE TITLE SO IT GETS FLAGGED AND PRIORITIZED.
ANY OTHER QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE GO AHEAD AND EMAIL US AND WE WILL GET IT RESOLVED!

AGAIN, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR HANGING OUT! WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN AUGUST WHEN WE HAVE OUR NEXT SALE. UNTIL THEN, IF YOU HAVE A GIVEAWAY IDEA FOR THAT SALE LET US KNOW!

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I missed it. I hope everyone had a blast today! Driving through Texas right now, headed home.
Drive safe!!
smokey and the bandit GIF by hero0fwar

bec1750

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have definitely been Mia. our tank went through an major diatom breakout :(. It just cleared up within the past 2 days. So I’ll be around again going forward. Especially since we are probably going to loose like 10 of our sps :(

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have definitely been Mia. our tank went through an major diatom breakout :(. It just cleared up within the past 2 days. So I’ll be around again going forward. Especially since we are probably going to loose like 10 of our sps :(
So sorry to hear that. Better diatoms than dinos though!!! I figured you were busy with school. Hubby suggested that I go back to school online. I don't know if I want to write papers at 50. Ugh... All the formatting has changed since back in my day. If I do, I'll think of you for inspiration.

bec1750

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry to hear that. Better diatoms than dinos though!!! I figured you were busy with school. Hubby suggested that I go back to school online. I don't know if I want to write papers at 50. Ugh... All the formatting has changed since back in my day. If I do, I'll think of you for inspiration.
You for sure should!! If I can do it at 40 you can do it at 50!! And ya school is slamming me! This is my last semester before practicum and summer classes are always at such a fast pace! :/ kev is the one who inspired me to go back. I quit my job and took a leap of faith abd I’m soooo glad I did!! I’ll be 41 when I graduate and fulfill my childhood dream of being a teacher. It took a long butt time and a lot and I mean a lot of living life and rough times but it’s all been worth it or at least that’s what I’m telling myself lol. What are you thinking of going back to school for?

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You for sure should!! If I can do it at 40 you can do it at 50!! And ya school is slamming me! This is my last semester before practicum and summer classes are always at such a fast pace! :/ kev is the one who inspired me to go back. I quit my job and took a leap of faith abd I’m soooo glad I did!! I’ll be 41 when I graduate and fulfill my childhood dream of being a teacher. It took a long butt time and a lot and I mean a lot of living life and rough times but it’s all been worth it or at least that’s what I’m telling myself lol. What are you thinking of going back to school for?
I have long given up the idea of getting my teaching certificate but thank you for undertaking such a hard but necessary occupation. HUGS to you. We need teachers!
I very recently got passed over for a promotion, despite 28 years experience and endorsements from several high level people. No one will say it but I expect that it was because I only have my AA. I am debating about getting my marketing degree. I dread the idea of writing papers. I still have a full time job. I don't have that kind of patience. Just give me a test and leave me alone. There is a $5000 scholarship for new business students with WGU.edu. That would most certainly help but I'm still on the fence.

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woohoo received my order today as scheduled. Came with a small vial of coral dip as well and a small vial of Polyp-Booster as well. Acclimation process has begun. Everything was packaged awesome as well. View attachment 2257585
Enjoy sir! :)

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back