***REEFTIDE's LIVE SALE; AFTER SALE IS LIVE!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good morning @REEFTIDE ! I'd love to join the sale today, but I've got a funeral in a little bit and I'll be traveling home tomorrow. :(

I always enjoy lurking around your sales though! Based on the teasers, I'd say it's going to be another great one!

LisaC

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 2248260
IT'S REEFTIDE'S FIRST EVER LIVE SALE!

Here's what you need to know about our upcoming LIVE sale:
  • Our live sale runs from 12PM - 8PM (EST) this Saturday, July 10th and Sunday, July 11th at 12PM - 4PM.
  • The live sale will offer corals on sale sitewide and we're promoting a tiered system that gives you more benefits the more take part in the sale!
  • We will release corals every 5 minutes in batches of 3-4 corals per batch.
  • During the live sale we will be giving away gift cards, heavily discounted frags and other awesome prizes!

The Live Sale Tier System:
  • All orders, no matter the size will gain automatic entry into our REFUND YOUR REEF Giveaway!
    • That means you might get your whole order FOR FREE. (For more details, click the link!)
  • All orders over $149 will get a FREE REEFTIDE Sticker Pack!
  • All orders over $249 will get a FREE REEFTIDE Swag Pack!
    • The Swag Pack gives you our Sticker Pack & our exclusive "Just One More Coral I Promise" T-shirt included FOR FREE.
  • All orders over $349 will get everything offered with the $249 tier, FREE SHIPPING and exclusive access to our monthly Elite Club mailing list!
    • Our monthly Elite Club members get access to a secret part of our website where we have exclusive corals and discounts for those who have access!
    • We never offer free shipping on sales but being that its our first live sale we're offering it!
  • We're offering discounted shipping as well this live sale. $24.99 for Florida residents and a flat-rate $34.99 anywhere else.
Live Sale Rules and Tips:
  • $0, $1, $5 and $10 frags must be purchased in a 1:1 ratio with regular priced items( corals over $10).
    • In an effort to make this sale as fair as possible customers will be capped at a maximum of 4 super discounted corals per order. This allows everyone participating to get some nice frags at a great price.
    • We will refund and restock any items that go over from most recent transaction back.
  • If you miss out on a coral please be patient, I can guarantee that there will be many more!
  • Participating in this thread is highly rewarded! Hanging out could mean gift cards, swag or even some extra corals in your box!
  • The links will send you straight to cart for checkout, the first person to checkout wins the coral.
  • ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Please be sure when clicking on an item that you would like to purchase it. You will be sent straight to checkout.
  • Using a credit card at checkout is a lot faster than paypal. We recommend going that route for ease of use.
  • Corals will be held for a maximum of one week before ship out after which we must send out your package.

We'll be posting teasers in this thread, posting mother colony shots of everything and if you have any requests, now is your time to put them in!

GET HYPED CAUSE THIS SALE IS GONNA BE AWESOME!
EXCITED! !

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking in my tank now trying to figure out where I can put something
I’m a big fan of taking a couple frags off the stuff that’s taking up too much room and making space LOL!
That shroom is hooot
Thank you! It’s oddly enough the one we’ve paid the least attention to till now!
Good morning @REEFTIDE ! I'd love to join the sale today, but I've got a funeral in a little bit and I'll be traveling home tomorrow. :(

I always enjoy lurking around your sales though! Based on the teasers, I'd say it's going to be another great one!
I’m so sorry for your loss and thank you, we certainly enjoy having you
EXCITED! !
It’s going to be a good one!

OP
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m up and here. Can’t we just start?
Soon! About 30 minutes before it might be wise to pop in on this thread I need to test out some stuff and there’s no better way to do it than with some freebies!

Digitalfirex

2500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soon! About 30 minutes before it might be wise to pop in on this thread I need to test out some stuff and there’s no better way to do it than with some freebies!

So what we testing?

LAX Noob Reef

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on where you're located but we're doing a discounted $34.99 for out of state customers and $24.99 for in state customers
View attachment 2251933
So if we know we're going to spend enough to get the free shipping method, do we still have to check out the shipping method?

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So if we know we're going to spend enough to get the free shipping method, do we still have to check out the shipping method?
It's best to purchase it. They'll refund the shipping if you qualify for free shipping or win 1 of the 4 shipping modules.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Torch SALE
Back