• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reefcleaners issue - What to think of this?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Jimbo327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have aiptasia issues, I could get peppermint shrimp locally, so that's not an issue. But I specifically wanted to order 3 peppermint shrimps from Reefcleaners because others claim that they are from the gulf and will eat aiptasia.

So I ordered the 3 peppermint shrimps from RC, and got a bunch of other CUC fillers to meet the $75 minimum for free USPS shipping. The order was placed early last week, and everything was in stock.

The order was shipped last night (Monday). And this morning, I got a partial refund. I was confused, but the note on the refund said that peppermint shrimps were out of stock.

I don't know how to feel about this. There was no communication before it was shipped or notification of the missing items on the order.

And now, I don't have any peppermint shrimp, and just paid for a bunch of filler CUC's. Kind of feel like I got bait and switched.

Not happy at all about this. What would you do in this situation? I would have thought they would just ask me what I would want. I would probably just wait until they can fulfill my full order before shipping.

OP
OP
Jimbo327

Jimbo327

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically, the response is just partial refund for missing inverts. They will not be shipping out the 3 missing peppermint shrimps when it does come back in stock. Even though I wrote them that I did not want a partial refund, but wanted the peppermint shrimp to be shipped when in stock. Nope, not happening.

Not what I expected from a vendor like RC.

So I will no longer be doing business with Reefcleaners.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back