Reef tanks macro adventures across the continent!

dexterone

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I have been on this site for many years but not a big poster...

Been in the hobby for 15+ years but sold everything two years ago and I have been travelling since :)

I started macro photography (and photography in general) since I started this trip and lately, I have been visiting reef shops around Arizona to get some of that macro goodness...

Been missing my tanks terribly and love to see all those gorgeous reef shops on the road! I also have a few albums of public aquariums I visited along the way.

I think you guys might like this :) I have a lot more albums coming up, stay tuned!

Feel free to click around, lots of nature, landscape and wildlife pics out there.

IG : sebenamerique

Macro

Public aquariums

Travel pics

Last edited:
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
dexterone

dexterone

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you are an amazing photographer! Do you do it for a living or make any money off it?
Thx! It is just a hobby for now! I am slowly trying to get into the photography world but it is not easy ;)

Wow, those are some incredible pictures. What kind of camera do you use?
Thank you! Fujifilm X-H2 and a few macro lenses : Fuji 30mmF2.8, Laowa65mmF2.8, Rokinon 100mmF2.8.

BRS

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!

I have been on this site for many years but not a big poster...

Been in the hobby for 15+ years but sold everything two years ago and I have been travelling since :)

I started macro photography (and photography in general) since I started this trip and lately, I have been visiting reef shops around Arizona to get some of that macro goodness...

Been missing my tanks terribly and love to see all those gorgeous reef shops on the road! I also have a few albums of public aquariums I visited along the way.

I think you guys might like this :) I have a lot more albums coming up, stay tuned!

Feel free to click around, lots of nature, landscape and wildlife pics out there.

IG : sebenamerique

Macro

Public aquariums

Travel pics

Truly AMAZING pics.!!!!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish and starfish lover!
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx! It is just a hobby for now! I am slowly trying to get into the photography world but it is not easy ;)

Thank you! Fujifilm X-H2 and a few macro lenses : Fuji 30mmF2.8, Laowa65mmF2.8, Rokinon 100mmF2.8.
You could and no it isn’t! Definitely more of a side hustle for most people than a career.

BRS

A Young reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Are there other cameras you have experience with that you would recommend, a more budget friendly option?

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
dexterone

dexterone

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there other cameras you have experience with that you would recommend, a more budget friendly option?

I had the XS-10 before upgrading to the x-H2 and it was a really good camera too! Have not had other camera or camera systems in the past besides those two...

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

TCK Corals
Back