LIMITED TIME: The R2R Annual Partner Drive is now OPEN! 86 Winners! $35,000+ in Prizes!

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s one piece of reef gear that you think every reefer needs, whether they’re new or experienced?

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What’s one piece of reef gear that you think every reefer needs, whether they’re new or experienced?
It is nice to have an orange lens to go over your phone. Allows you to take photos under blue lights

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m just sitting here thinkin’ about how awesome the Dinkins Aquatic Gardens prizes are!

Don’t forget to show Dinkins Aquatic Gardens some love HERE!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
signed up
Thank you for your support!

Thank U GIF by The Good Type Co

mch1984

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, school and work take a lot of my time. The tank comes late at night after school work. But I have RO water made, all my equipment, rock, and sand. I just need to finish running all my wires and hoses for the Apex, and then it will be ready to get the cycle going.

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately, school and work take a lot of my time. The tank comes late at night after school work. But I have RO water made, all my equipment, rock, and sand. I just need to finish running all my wires and hoses for the Apex, and then it will be ready to get the cycle going.
Understandable! School can feel like a full-time job all by itself. But it seems like you've got all the right ingredients to kick off your tank right!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back