• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Reef frenzy all natural fish food!

Mackjr1969

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some members who will be willing to go in on a group buy for reef frenzy! It an awesome food check out the link below! I recently talked with the owner and here what he offering!
"Our 8 ounce packs sell in stores for $20-22 typically. I have been selling direct to residents who have no local store food for $20 per pack and then splitting the shipping costs if they buy 4+ packs. I ship Fed Ex ground with dry ice so its very reasonable.
If you would like to start a club group buy, I will offer a discounted price of $18 for our three blends of foods and 50% off shipping. If the group buy gets above 12 packs I will pay for all of the shipping personally. I will also include a sample pack for your favorite store."

Currently, there are no vendors offering this product in Illinois! This product is made in North Carolina and it is all natural! I have asked a couple of aquarium stores if, they were willing to sale this and thus far no reply! If you are interested in this shoot me a message and if we can generate enough demand then we will place an order! I will however be bring this to the next BNARC meeting for our members can look at,it or even eat it! Yes i said eat it because it is all natural sea food caught in the great USA waters! It also comes in 3 types! So visit the link watch the video,and if you like to see if your fish will benefit from it then lets get together on it! Thanks for your time Mack!

LRS PREMIUM REEF FOODS
Locate on Facebook too : http://www.facebook.com/LarrysReefServices

AS

Senior El Roboto

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree on this food. our LFS carries it and im glad. my fish and corals love it, doesn't pollute the water. no need to rinse like you would with mysis or other foods.
oh and i think all of his food now has probiotics put into it.

OP
OP
Mackjr1969

Mackjr1969

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i agree on this food. our LFS carries it and im glad. my fish and corals love it, doesn't pollute the water. no need to rinse like you would with mysis or other foods.
oh and i think all of his food now has probiotics put into it.

Yes you are correct about Reef frenzy, no need to rinse, it contains probiotics! I wish i had a LFS to carry it! I been trying to convince several stores to,carry it but thus far no response back! I wish i had a store i would sale it!

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting the group buy Mack!!

As noted we primarily support local fish stores by only selling our products through them. However, as we grow by word of mouth we have customers, such as yourself, who want the food. We will gladly sell direct and do group buys for clubs until we get a local store to carry the food.

I'm not surprised your local stores may take some encouragement so I will include a couple samples for your local stores to try the food when I ship you the order for the group buy, so you van have a future local source. Just to give you an idea of the "power" of this food, last year I donated a few packs to the Atlanta Reef Club's Christmas Party raffle. Within two weeks we had over 8 stores in Georgia selling our food. Word spread THAT fast about the freshness, variety and feeding response our foods induce. In our first year with almost zero advertising budget, we are now stocked in over 100+ stores and used by service companies. My wife just quit her job of 8 years to come on board to help out with answering phones, billing, shipping etc.

We recently produced a funny video and completed a shop addition to increase productivity. I appreciate your time to take a glance at the pics and video and you will see we are the ONLY frozen food in the US with Lab tested, certified LIVE probiotic bacteria in our foods. (References by request of how this food has been performing.)

WE EVEN EAT OUR FISH FOOD RIGHT OUT OF THE PACK!! I dare anyone else to do that with another brand. Our foods are lab tested, trademarked and all the relevant info can be found at www.ReefFrenzy.com.

Thanks for your support!

Larry

[video=youtube_share;eYblsvaZuTE]http://youtu.be/eYblsvaZuTE[/video]

Veronica_zps00bad530.jpg

Packer_zpscd343887.jpg

Packerviewtodoor_zps61f24e9d.jpg

Our shop is so clean you can eat off the floors!

SealedFloorOcean_zps2a0f169a.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mackjr1969

Mackjr1969

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting the group buy Mack!!

As noted we primarily support local fish stores by only selling our products through them. However, as we grow by word of mouth we have customers, such as yourself, who want the food. We will gladly sell direct and do group buys for clubs until we get a local store to carry the food.

I'm not surprised your local stores may take some encouragement so I will include a couple samples for your local stores to try the food when I ship you the order for the group buy, so you van have a future local source. Just to give you an idea of the "power" of this food, last year I donated a few packs to the Atlanta Reef Club's Christmas Party raffle. Within two weeks we had over 8 stores in Georgia selling our food. Word spread THAT fast about the freshness, variety and feeding response our foods induce. In our first year with almost zero advertising budget, we are now stocked in over 100+ stores and used by service companies. My wife just quit her job of 8 years to come on board to help out with answering phones, billing, shipping etc.

We recently produced a funny video and completed a shop addition to increase productivity. I appreciate your time to take a glance at the pics and video and you will see we are the ONLY frozen food in the US with Lab tested, certified LIVE probiotic bacteria in our foods. (References by request of how this food has been performing.)

WE EVEN EAT OUR FISH FOOD RIGHT OUT OF THE PACK!! I dare anyone else to do that with another brand. Our foods are lab tested, trademarked and all the relevant info can be found at LRS PREMIUM REEF FOODS.

Thanks for your support!

Larry

[video=youtube_share;eYblsvaZuTE]http://youtu.be/eYblsvaZuTE[/video]

Veronica_zps00bad530.jpg

Packer_zpscd343887.jpg

Packerviewtodoor_zps61f24e9d.jpg

Our shop is so clean you can eat off the floors!

SealedFloorOcean_zps2a0f169a.jpg

Larrry, thank you for creating such a great product for our fish! It hard to find a quality brand made in the USW and that is all natural and not contaminated with harmful bacteria! Im sure these products will take off in my area especially once my members try it out and begin demanding LFS to carry it! I will be placing my order on November 1!
Sincerely, Mack

Top Shelf Aquatics

nature786

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forum Larry, been using reef frenzy for few months now. Awesome food.
I hope to one day come watch you guys doing your thing in the new store/production space you built.
Keep it up man, you have made a great contribution to the hobby.

Top Shelf Aquatics

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jackson is quite the character......Here are a few pics....

123F6A48-2312-427B-8C83-1D5454CDB55E-1481-0000018447DAB031_zps477742e7.jpg

Ever try peeling shrimp with this staring at you?!?

C9F10F52-66EA-4461-8D4E-288D077AA301-1481-0000018424601AA6_zps9e0d9f81.jpg

Jackson was really ****** when I announced free samples last year. ( We don't offer them anymore....too messy and tedious to package.)

5CAB5822-DE85-4B04-AF57-BF225430E5C6-120-00000003C01F54DC_zpse70298cd.jpg

Jackson loves picking out new fish:

Jackson.jpg

Jackson inspects all new arrivals and literally stares the Ich right off of them due to fright!

JacksonInspect.jpg

Life for our mascot wasn't always trouble free. We almost lost him last year to a copperhead bite on his tongue when he went out to go to the bathroom one night. His tongue swelled up huge and he almost didn't make it through the first night, but he pulled through.

Jacksonrecovered.jpg

Here is one of me visiting him while on duty, back when the food production was only part-time:

jacksondruggedandme.jpg

He was even cute as a puppy....
jackson3.jpg

jackson2.jpg

Last edited:
BRS
BRS

ReefFrenzy

Shrimp Pimp
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish there was a store in near me in California. Or if you guys would ship to me

Wow this is an old thread to get a bump! We have not done a group buy in well over a year and rarely even ship direct anymore. Our dealer map is approaching 400 stores and we are currently adding more each week in California. Hopefully we can get one in your area soon to carry LRS. In the meantime I'd be happy to quote you an order drop shipped but with the Fed Ex, dry ice and cooler costs I can tell you from experience you need to order 10+ packs to make it worthwhile. Fed Ex charges the same for 1 pack of food as they do 20 packs due to the dimensions of the cooler. Send me a PM if I can help further. Our searchable dealer map is here: http://www.larrysreefservices.com/where-to-buy-lrs.html

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Coral Frenzy
Back