Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the Bradenton area and I am new to the saltwater reef life. I am always looking for info on corals and fish in the area! Right now I have a 75 gallon and I want to start stocking it with corals. What are some of the better stores to start searching?

Jeremy
[email protected]

Cristy17

Sunshine Reef
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Jeremy! I moved to Bradenton Jan. 2018. I also have a 75g dt. The two reef places I frequent are Coral Connection and Frag Freak, both in Sarasota.There is also a reef club called Reef Visions Community which I literally just joined. The first meeting I am attending is this Sat. You can find them on Facebook. Meanwhile, I will send you my email along with a couple others that are local and have provided theirs to me. Welcome and lets get that 75 filled!

Nutramar Foods

B.reefing

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined, live in Venice area. Just started reefing. Have a biocube 16 LED. So far it’s going good. Birds nest, 3 Zoa frags, hammer, Cyphastrea, green star polyp, gonipora, 2 clowns and a heavy clean up crew. Interested to see how it looks in 6-12 months.
Are you still reefing? I live in Venice, I have a 125 gal. reef tank. Let me know.

RKeenan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Happy new year! Just wanted to stop in and say hi and try to meet some other local reefers. Have a couple of tanks now but in the process of setting up an upgrade from RS425 to a 625g2 and a biocube 32 to a RS300g2.

Corals.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

FnR
Back