Red Sea - ReefMat 1200 question

JonoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up ordering rolls from Ali express and seems to be so dense that I am lucky to get 1 week out of a roll vs. 3 weeks from the ones at BRS. Curious what source you use from Ali Express? there are many that sell and I want to try another source if possible. I also tried to contact Precision Converting several times and no answer. used form online and no response either.
These are the ones i bought last time - they are lasting about 6 weeks a roll.

JonoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I ended up ordering rolls from Ali express and seems to be so dense that I am lucky to get 1 week out of a roll vs. 3 weeks from the ones at BRS. Curious what source you use from Ali Express? there are many that sell and I want to try another source if possible. I also tried to contact Precision Converting several times and no answer. used form online and no response either.
Looking on the site now, they do have Red Sea ones also for around the same price

C_AWOL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a little strange, perhaps Steve might be on vacation.
Perhaps you can try messaging him on ebay as well?

OP
OP
A

AquAttila

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

JonoH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, thanks! so looks like there are a few options. Did you purchase the ocean wonders ones as they are cheaper, or the red sea?
I am currently using the Ocean Wonder ones, and they have been fine, maybe slightly higher usage than the OEM one's, but not much.
Have also used a no name brand one there, and they were fine also.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back