!!!!OK, IT'S TIME GUYS. I'M HAVING A "REAL" SALE. CRACK THE CYPHER AND BASK IN SAVINGS ALL WEEKEND!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, not a great start to a super busy shipping week unfortunately,

The many of your that are you expecting coral today, probably know what I'm talking about already. But I figured rather than go down the list and email you guys individually, I would posted up here in hopes that pull all see it.

Unfortunately a massive delay in Kentucky last night. Lots of boxes stuck.

Hopefully not too long and with any luck, they'll pull off a couple miracles and get a couple of these in today. But as always, I'm terribly sorry for the trouble and I hope this doesn't inconvenience any of you too much, with delivery being rescheduled for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for sure.

As usual, if it's a bust guys, I'll always replace everything that doesn't make it. Even if they come in a little rough and struggle for a couple days, that's on me. I got you covered. We're just gonna have to hope for the best on this one for now.

Extremely frustrating to say the least. I can not tell you how much I absolutely hate loosing coral this way.

The good news is the weather is kind of on our side. I wouldn't say it's too hot and it's definitely not too cold so we may catch a break there, either way let's keep our fingers crossed. Hoping they can beat the odds and get some of these in today. Still, UPS has surprised me before in this regard.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, not a great start to a super busy shipping week unfortunately,

The many of your that are you expecting coral today, probably know what I'm talking about already. But I figured rather than go down the list and email you guys individually, I would posted up here in hopes that pull all see it.

Unfortunately a massive delay in Kentucky last night. Lots of boxes stuck.

Hopefully not too long and with any luck, they'll pull off a couple miracles and get a couple of these in today. But as always, I'm terribly sorry for the trouble and I hope this doesn't inconvenience any of you too much, with delivery being rescheduled for tomorrow. Fingers crossed for sure.

As usual, if it's a bust guys, I'll always replace everything that doesn't make it. Even if they come in a little rough and struggle for a couple days, that's on me. I got you covered. We're just gonna have to hope for the best on this one for now.

Extremely frustrating to say the least. I can not tell you how much I absolutely hate loosing coral this way.

The good news is the weather is kind of on our side. I wouldn't say it's too hot and it's definitely not too cold so we may catch a break there, either way let's keep our fingers crossed. Hoping they can beat the odds and get some of these in today. Still, UPS has surprised me before in this regard.
You are without a doubt the single most understanding vendor when it comes to these things. There are plenty out there that will wash their hands once an item has left their facility. The shipping fiasco is the sole reason I haven’t purchased from you in a long time. I live in a shipping black hole that is just too far out. You would send out replacements no questions and they would be rough. I just didn’t have the heart to tell you. Especially with it happening with every single order and replacement shipment. It’s totally not your fault (and anyone reading this and interprets it as bashing or negative in any way, I assure you is not) but I started to feel like the John Wayne Gacy of coral. I have nothing but respect for you and your deep moral obligation to make everything right at any expense. You’re awesome man!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are without a doubt the single most understanding vendor when it comes to these things. There are plenty out there that will wash their hands once an item has left their facility. The shipping fiasco is the sole reason I haven’t purchased from you in a long time. I live in a shipping black hole that is just too far out. You would send out replacements no questions and they would be rough. I just didn’t have the heart to tell you. Especially with it happening with every single order and replacement shipment. It’s totally not your fault (and anyone reading this and interprets it as bashing or negative in any way, I assure you is not) but I started to feel like the John Wayne Gacy of coral. I have nothing but respect for you and your deep moral obligation to make everything right at any expense. You’re awesome man!
Adam and I have had this same conversation, but we only live maybe a county away. I don't have the heart to show him my losses anymore, I just roll the UPS dice

Wakenbaker420

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim Carrey Shipping GIF by Morgan Creek
Jim Carrey Ups GIF by Ace Ventura

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok, i am newer reefer, and found this in the my box, can i ask what i use it for, is to clean the plugs or something?

View attachment 3144006
well....it's a brush. lol.

anyway this should help,

brush_zpsw7xcybg8.png

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well....it's a brush. lol.

anyway this should help,

View attachment 3144111
Thanks, i am little newer so never thought about using toothbrush for everything, Didnt realize you should clean the rock before gluing the frags and stuff. Learn something new everyday.....

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm mad at myself for not ordering another battlebox. I got cold feet because I don't know where else I would mount anything. lol
Acro will grow upside down... just saying.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Hanna
Back