Odd we don't see much on Neptune sky.......

Pntbll687

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a single Quanta light and its amazing.
I have the regular quanta bars as my lights for frag swaps. WIDE blue spectrum, almost too blue for me.

I had 3 kessil 360we and 60" t5 hybrid on my 180, and I took the kessils out. I'm looking for some 5ft bars to put in their place. Too bad quanta doesn't come in a 5ft bar, I might have to go with orphek.

Top Shelf Aquatics

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Odd we don't see much on Neptune sky these days ....... Is Neptune upgrading the light or getting out of the light business?
I think I saw a press release for the soon to be released Neptune Sky 30 Blue and Sky 30 Pro the other day….Along with the upcoming Neptune Wav10, Wav40 and Wav60 whisper drive pumps. If I find it I’ll post it here haha

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything they make is over priced.
If I was spending this kind of money. It would be Orphek hands down.

Orphek is the only light I’ve even seen on a tank that literally made my jaw drop. When I build my big tank I’m swapping out the reef brites on my 8 bulb ATI Sunpower with 2 Orphek bars. Gonna be sweet
Been there done that. No more Orphek for me. WAY too many issues. When they worked, they worked well. But they didn’t work way too often….some people love them though.

sawdonkey

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I saw a press release for the soon to be released Neptune Sky 30 Blue and Sky 30 Pro the other day….Along with the upcoming Neptune Wav10, Wav40 and Wav60 whisper drive pumps. If I find it I’ll post it here haha
I’d like to see info on update WAV pumps. I’ve been using two WAVs for 4+ years and only had one problem with them. Neptune replaced it at half price. I’d say that’s decent life and I quite like the programmability and the amount of water they move.

A_Blind_Reefer

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d like to see info on update WAV pumps. I’ve been using two WAVs for 4+ years and only had one problem with them. Neptune replaced it at half price. I’d say that’s decent life and I quite like the programmability and the amount of water they move.
Awesome pumps made by Sicce but you’re very lucky with longevity. Two years is about all I (and a lot of others based on the forums) get. I have six and end up replacing two a year, at the discounted price which still ends up being cheaper than mp pumps in the long run if you’re already in the apex world. I’ve been curious to see what happens when the contract with Sicce ends since they can throw paper airplanes at the Ecotech peeps across the room now.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Deltec
Back