Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening, I have just launched my new store online for custom made acrylic items. I am looking to get feedback on the website as well as the products that we have listed before we run our Buy one Get one Free promotion this weekend on all frag racks. Please delete this is not allowed. Thank you for taking your time to read this and looking at the page if you do so. Please let me know if you have any questions as well.

-Kevin

www.blackflagaquatics.com

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Good evening, I have just launched my new store online for custom made acrylic items. I am looking to get feedback on the website as well as the products that we have listed before we run our Buy one Get one Free promotion this weekend on all frag racks. Please delete this is not allowed. Thank you for taking your time to read this and looking at the page if you do so. Please let me know if you have any questions as well.

-Kevin

Just subscribed

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Kevin

Best of luck with the new store!!!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
B

BlackFlagAquatics

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clean site.

I'd like to see all the color options in the pics for each rack.

Your about me page is also filled with default text.
Thank you for the feed back. I will make some of those racks in each color and add more pictures as well as the sample colors so you can see them.
And I’ll change the about me. Thank you again for taking time out of your day to take a look.

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion
Back