+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
You've been asking for it and now you're getting it! :p

There's a new forum in town. The new Reef-Pi Forum is now located in the DIY forum as a subforum here!

We will begin to move all previously created Reef-Pi threads to this forum. We ask that you please create all new Reef-Pi threads here in this forum!

image via @Ranjib
reefpi.jpeg

Nutramar Foods

Reefer of Oz

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!!
If I ever end up using controller for my setup, I would go this route. I love the DIY potential in this craft and this system is right up my alley.
The idea of a sub-forum is great! Frankly, I have been intimidated by the insanely massive thread that exists.

AquaCave Logo Banner

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've been asking for it and now you're getting it! :p

There's a new forum in town. The new Reef-Pi Forum is now located in the DIY forum as a subforum here!

We will begin to move all previously created Reef-Pi threads to this forum. We ask that you please create all new Reef-Pi threads here in this forum!

image via @Ranjib
View attachment 2047029
Thank you @revhtree :) appreciate this very much

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1

stefanm

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!!
If I ever end up using controller for my setup, I would go this route. I love the DIY potential in this craft and this system is right up my alley.
The idea of a sub-forum is great! Frankly, I have been intimidated by the insanely massive thread that exists.

As long as you have secure connections it's excellent!

Nutramar Foods

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, missed the original post and just saw this coming to the DIY to check on new postings. Congrats @Ranjib and others.

Might I suggest a sticky that introduces some of the main players behind ReefPi and their involvement or specialty. And maybe a sticky that generally introduces ReefPi and what it does.

Ranjib

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, missed the original post and just saw this coming to the DIY to check on new postings. Congrats @Ranjib and others.

Might I suggest a sticky that introduces some of the main players behind ReefPi and their involvement or specialty. And maybe a sticky that generally introduces ReefPi and what it does.
I can write up something similar during thanksgiving, this year, as part of 5.0 release

Cristiano Souza

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new here, Brazilian, and I don't know English, I've had a Raspberry Pi 2 B for a long time, I used it as a server here at home, I set up a marine aquarium 8 months ago and I was researching about controllers when I found the Reef-Pi. I already installed and did all the tests, practically everything works, only tests, I am using leds and relays for this, but I have a difficulty, how to access the Reef-Pi web interface when I am away from home? Traveling for example? I've tried everything and I can't, at home, on the same network, everything works normal, but outside the home I can't access it.

Avast

speedstar

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello friends, I'm sorry if I'm in the wrong place, I'm new here, Brazilian, and I don't know English, I've had a Raspberry Pi 2 B for a long time, I used it as a server here at home, I set up a marine aquarium 8 months ago and I was researching about controllers when I found the Reef-Pi. I already installed and did all the tests, practically everything works, only tests, I am using leds and relays for this, but I have a difficulty, how to access the Reef-Pi web interface when I am away from home? Traveling for example? I've tried everything and I can't, at home, on the same network, everything works normal, but outside the home I can't access it.
You need to turn on VNC and setup a realvnc account to remote in

World Wide Corals

Cristiano Souza

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Primeiramente, gostaria de parabenizar e agradecer [USER = 67835] @Ranjib [/ USER] por desenvolver e trabalhar duro para tornar o Reef-Pi estável, seguro e confiável! Isso exige tempo e dedicação, além de muito conhecimento!

Agora estou com o vnc funcionando, tenho acesso ao Reef-Pi dentro e fora da minha rede! Já fiz os testes necessários, agora é a hora da lista de peças. Pretendo ter:

8 soquetes controlados por relé

Sensor de temperatura

Monitor de pH

Implante alguns temporizadores e macros, todos os quais já encontrei instruções de como fazer, mas preciso de:

4 bombas dosadoras!

Mas Só encontrei uma explicação, tutorial e Peças para APENAS Duas bombas, com o Reef-Pi PWM, JA Procurei nenhum fórum Antigo, com Mais de 800 Páginas e Não encontrei, gostaria de ter hum Esquema, tutorial e Peças para 4 OU Mais bombas, com PCA9685 ou algum outro módulo! Desde já, obrigado!

Cristiano Souza

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First of all, I would like to congratulate and thank @Ranjib for developing and working hard to make the Reef-Pi stable, safe and reliable!
This takes time and dedication, in addition to a lot of knowledge!

Now I have the vnc working, I have access to Reef-Pi inside and outside my network! I've done all the tests, now it's time for the parts list.

I intend to have:
8 relay-controlled sockets
Temperature sensor
PH monitor

Set up some timers and macros, all of which I have already found instructions on how to do, but I need:

4 metering pumps!

But I only found an explanation, tutorial, schema and parts for just two pumps, with the Reef-Pi pwm, I already searched the old forum, with more than 800 pages and I didn't find it, I would like to have an assembly scheme, tutorial and parts for 4 or more pumps, with PCA9685, can I connect the pumps directly to it or do I need some other module?
Thanks in advance!

I was deceived by the previous message, I wrapped up here with the translator and I was unable to delete it afterwards.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

www.Riptideaquaculture.com
Back