New RedSea Nanomat fit in a Waterbox?

Kovenant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do these work if you've modded the waterbox to fit the InTank basket? Can a roller still be used?
I did a mod for my waterbox but doesn't roll on its own , is not made for water box, still working on making it work but not yet.

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thingiverse is bugging, still pending, I hope this link work for you guys

Thanks for sharing the stl. I printed it out and will be ordering another nanomat for my WB 25. Would you mind showing the orientation of the printed part in the back when you get a chance?

Kovenant

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you cut out the sock holders to fit the intank in there then you might need to glue it back in, then print out the holder.
It fit w/o cutting the sock holder in my nano 25 peninsula from waterbox. I did a mod in piece that come with nano mat so it get the water inside but still lose some on the side so the volume doesn't go up in the mat chamber so doesn't touch the sensor but I will make something later today or tomorrow. But no problem fitting in the problem is water escaping on the sides not going all thru the inside chamber of the mat

WaterboxCuber20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It fit w/o cutting the sock holder in my nano 25 peninsula from waterbox. I did a mod in piece that come with nano mat so it get the water inside but still lose some on the side so the volume doesn't go up in the mat chamber so doesn't touch the sensor but I will make something later today or tomorrow. But no problem fitting in the problem is water escaping on the sides not going all thru the inside chamber of the mat
I wonder if a rubber gasket would help with water getting trough the cracks? like the one that came with the 4 inch sock replacement part?

litereomancer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, did you rest it on the sock holders?

Interested aswell in clarification as to if the sock holder tabs are needed for this or if it sits in the bottom of the chamber. My waterbox 20 is currently modified for the intank media basket instead of the sock so I want to make sure this will work for me. Thanks so much for sharing the stl either way!

Frags 2 Fishes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Excellent, just ordered a nano roller for a cube20 we have on display, looking forward to checking this out. Thanks!

Orlandito14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont know if it fit in the AIO 32.5, I dont know the specs, if the sock chamber is the same should fit

Orlandito14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for sharing the stl. I printed it out and will be ordering another nanomat for my WB 25. Would you mind showing the orientation of the printed part in the back when you get a chance?
the part with the hole should face the holes of the waterbox

IMG_4088x.jpg

Pirat1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mój powinien dotrzeć jutro, zgodnie z BRS. Mam waterbox 60.2, więc planuję używać go w mojej sekcji 4-calowego filtra skarpetkowego z adapterem. Mam nadzieję, że się uda!
Cześć,
Jak sprawdza się u Ciebie Red Sea NanoMat?

Czy możesz pokazać jakieś zdjęcia?

Jak zamontowałeś Red Sea NanoMat?

Arron209

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can someone with the Waterbox 20 please post the measurement of how far down the tabs that hold the sock holder are glued in?

I took mine out to use an intank rack and need to put them back in.

Orlandito14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone with the Waterbox 20 please post the measurement of how far down the tabs that hold the sock holder are glued in?

I took mine out to use an intank rack and need to put them back in.
The measurement is 2in 1/8, from top back glass to the holding tab

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back