Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know myself and throughout this process I'm going to want to pester you about things that come up. If you would rather I don't I'd understand. Sometimes I ask too many questions it may get annoying but just let me know if it does
It’s fine, as long as you know that I don’t check Reef2Reef everyday, my replies will be sporadic.

Nutramar Foods

danielankeny

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, new to R2R (well, I’ve posted before, but new to starting a thread). Thought I’d post and document my journey in to this new build. A little background first.

I started reefing back about 30 years ago when I jumped into a 40 gallon saltwater tank. I remember having a wet/dry filtration system, purchased metal halide and really had no idea what I was doing. Gave it up after tank overflowed in parents house, not fun.

got back into hobby in 2018 when I setup a 20 gallon AIO (still running), and this year got the itch to upgrade, hence this thread. Here are some pics of my current 20 AIO (Innovative Marine). Was going to tear this down once new build got up and running but I might keep now and maybe turn into Anemone tank, don’t know.

View attachment 2235931Hello! Your build thread was super helpful, i’m buying the same tank and will likely emulate some of your plumbing plans!

AquaCave

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back