+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning folks!

I'm just curious if I'm losing my mind or if MY myAI app is actually upto date, firmware wise.

Whenever I connect to the app I feel like I'm given VERY limited options compared to tutorials I've watched on YouTube, directly from AI folks. I've checked the Firmware and it says it's up-to-date.

However, I'm unable to even turn the lights off. There no "all on" or "all off" buttons. I physically have to switch the unit off at the power bar. The "schedule" or "feed" buttons dont even work, the effects tab is extremely limited, etc.

I just feel as though I'm losing out. I've downloaded a few other users settings, like Drews Lagoon, which is super cool, but I'd like to see everything else that I've seen in online tutorials.

Any help, reassurance, or just call me stupid and everything is fine would be appreciated. I'll attach a pic of what the main screen is. Thanks fellow reefers!
Screenshot_20201112-063843_myAI.jpg

World Wide Corals

xxkenny90xx

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My dashboardooks different than yours but I'm not sure if I'm up to date or not. I did notice that as well though that the app in the YouTube videos have more features than mine..

AquaCave Logo Banner

Reefing_addiction

Corals and Cronies over Crack
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Avast
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

AVAST
Back