My fish is acting strange.

gcourtney13

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Added these fish to the tank 2 days ago as the first fish. The black one is acting like it is hard to breath. I am using a seachem to monitor ammonia and it is at 0. Did a 10% water change a few hours ago and still acting strange. Not sure what to do next.

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0

Added these fish to the tank 2 days ago as the first fish. The black one is acting like it is hard to breath. I am using a seachem to monitor ammonia and it is at 0. Did a 10% water change a few hours ago and still acting strange. Not sure what to do next.
This was a tough video as the lights are low or off and a lot of reflection off the glass but I believe I see signs of brooklynella on the main clown and warrants treatment. You can treat with Ruby rally pro within the tank or best- in separate tank giving clown a ruby rally bath for 60 mins with aeration then treating as normal. If none on hand, a 5 min freshwater dip the same temp as display tank will offer temporary relief. Other clown exposed too should be treated.

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Did you quarantine the fish - unfortunately - I'm not able to see the video - posting to YouTube often works better. It doesn't sound like ammonia is the problem.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back