Mitras Lightbar 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

saintdrm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the light bar 120, coral pop version, what is the estimated PAR output at 12" and 24" mounted 8" above the water level?

stephanjupillat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the light bar 120, coral pop version, what is the estimated PAR output at 12" and 24" mounted 8" above the water level?
This may help you. They have enough par. You need to start comparing pur

saintdrm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the Mitras LB3 have wifi/bluetooth built in to be able to connect to my phone so that I can control the light. or do I need to buy a controller to be able to do this?

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the Mitras LB3 have wifi/bluetooth built in to be able to connect to my phone so that I can control the light. or do I need to buy a controller to be able to do this?
The minimum requirement to fully control the LB3 via hotspot, WiFi and cloud is the ProfiLux Light controller which is priced at less than $100.

Doctorgori

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just purchased the “sky white”

Question: How many do I need to grow SPS on a 40 Breeder? ( I dont need much width spread as the placement will be directly under the light)

The corals will be on egg crate: (directly under) distance from surface TBD

Also this light will part of a side by side experiment comparing coral growth under 6500 (daylight) vs traditional blue (15k>)

Im thinking about purchasing a 2nd unit for comparison.
Either Coral Pop OR Deep Ocean
Thoughts? Predictions? Suggestions?

Is there a spectral comparison amongst the models somewhere? (Never mind, found it!)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Matthias Gross

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
thanks for your order. It is not usual to use the Skywhite models for reefs, the Skywhite was designed for fresh water. I don't say it is not possible, but then the our customers usually add one or more of the 3 marine water models (Ocean Blue, Deep Ocean, Coral Pop).
Of course it makes more sense when this has a scientific background and you want to compare the outcome you have with bluish LEDs to the outcome with daylight (or more precise 6500K).
Anyway, this needs to be discussed personally, our sales team will reach out to find the best solution for your application.

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can these be mounted easily beneath T slot profiles? E.g.,
1729611789747.png

OP
OP
Matthias Gross

Matthias Gross

GHL Team
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I think this is a great idea and the design looks great.
The Mitras LB3 have an M4 screw channel in the top of the heatsink, over the entire length.

When you use an M4 screw with a thicker head (e.g. pan head) you would have something for this T-slot.

JoJosReef

10kW Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly I think this is a great idea and the design looks great.
The Mitras LB3 have an M4 screw channel in the top of the heatsink, over the entire length.

When you use an M4 screw with a thicker head (e.g. pan head) you would have something for this T-slot.
Thanks!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back