Missing Pajama Cardinals??

swtnavygurl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to thise forum and fairly new to the hobby and I am completely perplexed. I have 100gal saltwater aquarium that has been going for about 2 years now. Currently have 1 porcupine puffer, 1 Valentini puffer, 1 dogface Puffer, 1 sailfin tang, 1 Foxface, 1 Red Emperor Snapper, and I had...HAD 2 Pajama Cardinals. They are both missing. Everyone in the tank is super chill . No one is aggressive to anyone. 2 days ago I noticed one of the PJ Cardinals missing and was like "Huh. Okay" thought he was hiding in rocks. Not the case. Looked all around and behind the tank thinking he got out. Nope. No sign of him. The very next day....both PJ Cardinals are just missing now. No remains anywhere. Just vanished. I don't get it. No one is big enough to have eaten them. Hubby says maybe the Porcupine. But, it's the oddest thing. Any help as to where they went would be helpful lol

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am new to thise forum and fairly new to the hobby and I am completely perplexed. I have 100gal saltwater aquarium that has been going for about 2 years now. Currently have 1 porcupine puffer, 1 Valentini puffer, 1 dogface Puffer, 1 sailfin tang, 1 Foxface, 1 Red Emperor Snapper, and I had...HAD 2 Pajama Cardinals. They are both missing. Everyone in the tank is super chill . No one is aggressive to anyone. 2 days ago I noticed one of the PJ Cardinals missing and was like "Huh. Okay" thought he was hiding in rocks. Not the case. Looked all around and behind the tank thinking he got out. Nope. No sign of him. The very next day....both PJ Cardinals are just missing now. No remains anywhere. Just vanished. I don't get it. No one is big enough to have eaten them. Hubby says maybe the Porcupine. But, it's the oddest thing. Any help as to where they went would be helpful lol
There would be 3 choices - they jumped out of the tank (doubt), they both died and have been partially eaten/in the rock, they both died or are sick and are hiding in the rock. Unfortunately, without more information - it's hard to say.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back