Mega Meltdown Live Sale - August 24th | Also, Shop the Live Stream REPLAY! Get the FREE APP HERE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When will games start??? @Zoanthids
rang.gif

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot-Bar.jpg

I'm in the giving away prizes business, and buddy, business is a boomin! Let's start this sale off early with the first pregame and prize coming at 6:30pm ET!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot-Bar.jpg

NEW GAME
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Let's start off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of every hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi @CodyBot hows your programming treating you? Any new glitches?

Have you had more issues from your neighbors?
We have reached a temporary cease fire at the moment. I actually talked to him in person, called him out on BS, and pleaded that he just talk to me and none of this will be a problem. It got a little heated but ended on decent terms. He's a weirdo and there will be something else soon though.

Not sure if you heard that I got the property line surveyed and he was way past the line with his pile of bricks. I moved them back into his yard in a pile. He just mows around them now. Which reminds me, I need to complain to HOA. Gotta submit that real quick...haha

Reefing_addiction

SBB fed the Addiction
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have reached a temporary cease fire at the moment. I actually talked to him in person, called him out on BS, and pleaded that he just talk to me and none of this will be a problem. It got a little heated but ended on decent terms. He's a weirdo and there will be something else soon though.

Not sure if you heard that I got the property line surveyed and he was way past the line with his pile of bricks. I moved them back into his yard in a pile. He just mows around them now. Which reminds me, I need to complain to HOA. Gotta submit that real quick...haha
Complain about his bricks?

You should have done that same day you moved them back in his yard!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
CodyBot-Bar.jpg

GAME REMINDER
RANDOM TRIVIA

title gif.gif

Let's start off with a classic! For this game, I will post a random trivia question at the top of every hour. The first person to answer it correctly gets a point. After ten rounds, the person with the most points wins a $30 GIFT CARD!!!

In the event of a tie, the person that scored first wins. Good luck!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back