**!! LRO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE! Our BEST one yet!!! FREEBIES! INSANE GIVEAWAYS!! HOT HOT CORALS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anybody know... if you have a shipment still waiting to be sent from the last sale can you add from this sale to the same shipping?
If you have a pending order that has not shipped yet, you can add on to the box for sure. However we shouldn’t have any non shipped orders from the last sale. Please let me know your first and last name and I can take a look?

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy Good Morning GIF

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything specific you looking for today? I know you had some big purchases yesterday.
nope, i just added up how much i spent, And think i am done for now. LOL, I still need to get some ATo and dossing system.

Plan on watching and cleaning while the sale is going on, but that will probably not happen, I am making salt as i never did water change Friday, i napped instead

waterboys

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nope, i just added up how much i spent, And think i am done for now. LOL, I still need to get some ATo and dossing system.

Plan on watching and cleaning while the sale is going on, but that will probably not happen, I am making salt as i never did water change Friday, i napped instead
And that new nano tank you were looking for.

Kyles2

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a pending order that has not shipped yet, you can add on to the box for sure. However we shouldn’t have any non shipped orders from the last sale. Please let me know your first and last name and I can take a look?
Kyle santure.
After looking at my email confirmation it's with world wide corals. So that would be something different right?

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea. I guess I assumed it would be through the same place since r2r hosted both sales. I guess I should of checked the email first lol ‍♂️
There are several stores that run sales on here that are site sponsors. :), but i only buy from Living Reef as Ann been so dang awesome to me. I am surprised she has not blocked my number yet at times. hahahaha

gbru316

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
happy take my money day 2, Woke up to my a/c not working... Yeppeeeee

oof. Happened to us 2 days ago. hole in the evap coil on a 10 year old system. So, everything’s getting replaced.

At least we’ve got a cold front to look forward to this week.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yea. I guess I assumed it would be through the same place since r2r hosted both sales. I guess I should of checked the email first lol ‍♂️
Reef2Reef hosts a lot of LiveSales for a lot of different vendors. I think it's great the amount of different vendors that sponsor Reef2Reef and it gives us an opportunity to hang out and meet several different vendors and pick our favorites! Especially for people like me with very few options nearby - you know, living in a desert and all.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oof. Happened to us 2 days ago. hole in the evap coil on a 10 year old system. So, everything’s getting replaced.

At least we’ve got a cold front to look forward to this week.
YEA, i got mine fixed. the condensate pump was powered off, and the company that put the a/c when i bought the house, the put an overflow switch on it. The previous a/c use to run and over flow and flood my floor a few times. So after having issues with the new one, the guy sat down and walked me with things to check when it does not start. First is to pour in the over flow make sure pump is working, and if that is, to take the overflow switch out, and make sure its not wet, as if there a little water in there it will shut it all down. So after taking the steps, it fired back up and i am at 70 degrees again...... Now i just need new windows and insulation in the roof.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back