**!! LRO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE! Our BEST one yet!!! FREEBIES! INSANE GIVEAWAYS!! HOT HOT CORALS!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to my world. At least you got your Ender...
Truth. I do have a GC and free rfa to claim. I think her concern was more on the commenting every hour during the sale for another chance in the drawing. We are trying to do something special for our anniversary on Monday and me on my phone at a live sale isn't her idea of together and special, oddly enough.

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Truth. I do have a GC and free rfa to claim. I think her concern was more on the commenting every hour during the sale for another chance in the drawing. We are trying to do something special for our anniversary on Monday and me on my phone at a live sale isn't her idea of together and special, oddly enough.
My wife complains often while sitting next to me watching NCIS and playing some weird game on her phone... She'll turn and look at my phone and say "Why are you on that forum again!"

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife complains often while sitting next to me watching NCIS and playing some weird game on her phone... She'll turn and look at my phone and say "Why are you on that forum again!"
Mine tempers hers because it's social. She doesn't like the live sales because it's spending money that we may or may not have at the time and she is from a very frugal family.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

7500 Club Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just a few collector pieces that will be up for grabs this weekend ;)
Instagram Post copy.png

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you buy these your retirement plan will go towards corals... Then you can sell them when they get bigger and maybe retire?
I think the odds of me keeping them and growing them till I can retire on their income is more risky than investing in the current market.

Elise_

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have nobody to ask except the bank account which does not like the idea of me buying more corals...
However now I have a free frag, I will have to get a couple of things I think to make the shipping worthwhile but I am going to have to set a hard budget and not sure I will get what I am looking for without spending more than $200+

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Aquatic Life TDS Pen Offer
Back