Just saw the Glass Cage facility

danreef55

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe took me on a video tour of their 40,000 sq. ft. facility, and I was thoroughly impressed by the Glass Cages operation. They have dedicated areas for each phase of their streamlined manufacturing process, with tanks in various stages of completion. The hickory cabinetry was particularly impressive. Silas/Joe, you should definitely post some photos because the website doesn't do these stands justice!

I placed an order for a 72 x 30 x 25 tank with low iron glass on the front and two sides. Also ordered a sump 72x24x18.
I was debating the stand and canopy selection but once I saw the workmanship it was a simple decision to go with custom finished option. Their production schedule was a perfect match for my anticipated timeframe.

The reviews of GC are spot on. They definitely have a customer centric mindset.

F i s h y

2nd In Command.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joe took me on a video tour of their 40,000 sq. ft. facility, and I was thoroughly impressed by the Glass Cages operation. They have dedicated areas for each phase of their streamlined manufacturing process, with tanks in various stages of completion. The hickory cabinetry was particularly impressive. Silas/Joe, you should definitely post some photos because the website doesn't do these stands justice!

I placed an order for a 72 x 30 x 25 tank with low iron glass on the front and two sides. Also ordered a sump 72x24x18.
I was debating the stand and canopy selection but once I saw the workmanship it was a simple decision to go with custom finished option. Their production schedule was a perfect match for my anticipated timeframe.

I've been there in person twice. Met much of the team. @Joe Glass Cages is the real deal. His team is constantly innovating. They are responsive, personal, and accountable. I will never recommend a different tank builder. Top notch for sure.

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We are so honored you asked us to be a part of your journey @danreef55 Thank you!

Love showing the place and our passion.

I will attached some finish pictures below. All custom. I am so proud of the team. They are so talented.

Thanks again!

IMG_6805.jpeg IMG_6896.jpeg
IMG_3773.jpeg IMG_6816.jpeg IMG_6810.jpeg IMG_4874.jpeg IMG_5582.jpeg IMG_5735.jpeg IMG_6217.jpeg IMG_4169.jpeg IMG_4171.jpeg IMG_4172.jpeg IMG_4173.jpeg IMG_4176.jpeg IMG_4174.jpeg IMG_4268.jpeg IMG_4269.jpeg IMG_4270.jpeg IMG_6229.jpeg IMG_6230.jpeg

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been there in person twice. Met much of the team. @Joe Glass Cages is the real deal. His team is constantly innovating. They are responsive, personal, and accountable. I will never recommend a different tank builder. Top notch for sure.
you are so kind @F i s h y

really appreciate the support. We genuinely do!

yes, we do answer the phone and return voicemails.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back