REEF OF THE MONTH - October 2024: Yanir34's Stunning SPS-Dominant Masterpiece

air_run

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Yanir34 Are you running all 10 bulbs at 100%? Also, how high is fixture above the water line? Thanks!

Edit: I forgot the older Powermodules were not dimmable.

Last edited:

Yanir34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Yanir34 Are you running all 10 bulbs at 100%? Also, how high is fixture above the water line? Thanks!

Edit: I forgot the older Powermodules were not dimmable.
That's old power module, only ON/OFF mode , no dimming option. It's approximately 18 cm above water surface

Rappa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I can't believe that is only 2 years old. That's unreal.... Truly beautiful... I have almost 2 year old tank and yours puts mine to shame. I'm trying to find more info on your lighting and I'm having a hard time. Even ATI's site doesn't show much. Can you point me in the right direction? I would like to see some pics of your lighting setup? I'm super interested as I'm not getting anything like you have for growth with my Radion's. Again, your tank is silly nice, great job...

Yanir34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, I can't believe that is only 2 years old. That's unreal.... Truly beautiful... I have almost 2 year old tank and yours puts mine to shame. I'm trying to find more info on your lighting and I'm having a hard time. Even ATI's site doesn't show much. Can you point me in the right direction? I would like to see some pics of your lighting setup? I'm super interested as I'm not getting anything like you have for growth with my Radion's. Again, your tank is silly nice, great job...
Thanks !!
My lightning setup is easy :
5 blue plus
5 coral plus

2 blue plus on for 12 hours.
8 other bulbs on fir 8 hours.

It's hand exactly 20 cm above water.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back