Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered the other day that the controller that came with my DCP-15000 has decided to transform from a variable pump to a fixed one. Can’t adjust the flow rate in either direction or enable “feed” mode, but otherwise chugs alone just fine.

Anyone else experienced this? I’ve looked and there doesn’t seem to be replacement controllers readily available either.

Yes, I have tried turning it off and on again.

Top Shelf Aquatics

ptrusk

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered the other day that the controller that came with my DCP-15000 has decided to transform from a variable pump to a fixed one. Can’t adjust the flow rate in either direction or enable “feed” mode, but otherwise chugs alone just fine.

Anyone else experienced this? I’ve looked and there doesn’t seem to be replacement controllers readily available either.

Yes, I have tried turning it off and on again.
Sounds like it is locked.

Lock / unlock function:
Press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED light flashes twice, the controller is locked; Similarly, press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED indicator light flashes twice, the controller is unlocked

OP
OP
Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lock / unlock function:
Press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED light flashes twice, the controller is locked; Similarly, press the "+" or "-" button for three seconds until the LED indicator light flashes twice, the controller is unlocked
Hmm. I do not recall seeing that in the manual. Much appreciated, I’ll try that when I get home, thank you!

BRS
OP
OP
Hugh Mann

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lock / unlock function:
Nailed it. Thank you very much!

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NooPsyche CORAL LIGHT
Back