Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup zoafrags have been doing great. He had some badtimes and bumps along the road but everything seem to work fine now. I think every business had their ups and downs.

The good thing is zoafrags fought it through and intend to do everything correctly.

These are livestocks we're buying. The shipments, fragging stresses the specimen and not to mention the person who carry it to your house.

As far as ebay's concern. I think it's better to buy WYSIWYG from anybody who sell corals.

So, good point surf.

- Steve

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED bar

zoa2

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed zoafrags regarding the WYSIWYG majority idea. He's been thinking about doing that for quite sometime now. But since they've just moved into their new place, probably doesn't have time to really sit and frag , take photos, post..etc. It takes time especially if you have tons to frag.

Whenever i come to his old place, i notify him first so that he can frag and give it at least a week to heal up before i pick them up. Now that he lives darn far from my place, i can only come and visit once a month unless im heading to Sacramento to visit some local stores for something good ( which they dont have much ). :(

Well , i wish you guys can just easily choose and pick whatever frags you wish to have. Shipping is just a pain sometimes, expensive too.

- Steve

World Wide Corals

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I emailed zoafrags regarding the WYSIWYG majority idea. He's been thinking about doing that for quite sometime now. But since they've just moved into their new place, probably doesn't have time to really sit and frag , take photos, post..etc. It takes time especially if you have tons to frag.

Whenever i come to his old place, i notify him first so that he can frag and give it at least a week to heal up before i pick them up. Now that he lives darn far from my place, i can only come and visit once a month unless im heading to Sacramento to visit some local stores for something good ( which they dont have much ). :(

Well , i wish you guys can just easily choose and pick whatever frags you wish to have. Shipping is just a pain sometimes, expensive too.

- Steve

so are you saying he doesn't make his frags until the auction ends?

zoa2

unregistered
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does frag and let the healing process before shipping but lately no time since they've just moved into the new place. I might visit his place this weekend since im heading to Sacramento. He'd be probably fragging...etc.

What i told him is the WYSIWYG photos. Instead of posting the large piece or mother colony, why not just post the actual frag that we're getting.

That's what his considering doing this coming weeks. :)

- Steve

Top Shelf Aquatics

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats still not that much time for frags to heal. i think alot more people wouldnt buy if he sold WYSIWYG...b/c when selling pics of frags as they are...everyone will know there will definitely be some healing time b/w when those pics were taken and when the auction is over and the frag ships...1-2weeks.

thats a little more peace of mind coming from a buyers perspective.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NicerReefs. Your Reef. But Nicer.
Back