Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love message boards for everything I am passionate about in life. Aquariums, tuning cars, dart frogs, reptiles, and business. They are such an amazing place to learn.

1) Is/are message boards like R2R an actual business for profit that someone owns?

2) Who created R2R, whoever did....it is the most genius and easy to use message board I have ever used. I wish Reef Central could be redone the same way.

3) Who pays for any associated cost to keep this wonderful place alive and breathing?

BRS

Soren

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love message boards for everything I am passionate about in life. Aquariums, tuning cars, dart frogs, reptiles, and business. They are such an amazing place to learn.

1) Is/are message boards like R2R an actual business for profit that someone owns?

2) Who created R2R, whoever did....it is the most genius and easy to use message board I have ever used. I wish Reef Central could be redone the same way.

3) Who pays for any associated cost to keep this wonderful place alive and breathing?
@revhtree can probably answer this better than anyone else!

dwair

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

1 - No idea

2- @revhtree created it, yes he is a genius

3 - Premium Memberships to the site whenever you see a Partner tag, someone has paid for a membership to the site, helps pay for costs

CLICK TO VIEW

revhtree

Owner Administrator
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Thanks for the kind words! It is a for profit business. I am the owner and the advertising makes up the majority of the revenue to pay the staff and keep the lights on!!

OP
OP
dyno

dyno

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree thanks for creating the most addicting site on the internet. I am on it at work, and at night, and sometimes when I wake up and can’t sleep too ;). Was curious how many active users are there and how many different countries are they from? Dont know if you have that info but would be cool to know. Also when did R2R officially launch?

BRS

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Bulk Reef Supply
Back