Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank really looks great. Just got my wife the 14gal one for her office. It is really great to see what people can do with such a small tank.
Hope everything goes good with the 14g, any questions just ask if i can help! And yes these tank are getting very creative!

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noticed you have a skimmer now, do please tell us what it is and how well it works?
I have an Eshopps nano skimmer and i have to say best nano skimmer by far, theres others like the ghost from IM even though i love them i didnt like the skimmer and theres reefglass which i believe the eshopps is the powerhouse for nanos so far!

CLICK TO VIEW
OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
rsz_img_1845.jpg

Had the distinct pleasure of meeting @revhtree David Hammontree yesterday at #reefapaloozaorlando Really humble and personable person! Of topic but just wanted to share with everyone! Had a blast! See you at the BBQ!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to share my recent video on my channel when i received a "healthy" box from kushcorals.com! Including a six inch rainbow hammer! Definitely the centerpiece to my tank. Hope you like the video and if you like what you see please hit the subscribe button. I really enjoy sharing my experiences and helping others! Soon to come the acans i picked up at WWC BBQ with @revhtree at the Meet and greet!!

OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been very busy with work lately and have not kept my thread up to date so i wanted to share a #FTS with you guys. Couple upgrades and other things have changed. Hope you enjoy!
IMG_2268-01.jpeg

Nutramar Foods
Corals.com

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
Back