Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! Been pretty busy and haven't posted in a while, a lot of things have changed including equipment and livestock! heres a FTS and I will post new equipment and livestock soon.
IMG_20180309_203346_963.jpg
Any questions please ask away

Nutramar Foods

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 703492 Montipora Cap is gone!! Had it as my centerpiece for 2 yrs! But now i want to go for more acros!! What do you guys think!?

Would you mind sharing your Light schedule file? Can PM if able =)

Nice tank! I've got the 13.5 gallon EVO

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
super beautiful! could you share your filtration, lighting and some details about your maintenance regimen (water change and dosing)?
Thank you I just did a major update on corals which i will share soon!! I bacically just rely on weekly waterchanges, I try not to overfeed or change anything parameter wise, I have the updated media basket with seachem matrix at the bottom, sponge middle and filter floss top. I hardly dose anything other than calcium and reef a&b. Thank you for you comment! I also have a couple of videos you can check out just https://www.youtube.com/Reefloco

Nutramar Foods
OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got the HD, i'm not sure what the differences are though?
Well with the HD your able to use unwanted power on a channel and use it to a color you prefer most. For example your whites are at 15% the other 85% your able to use anywhere else and go above 100% percent on that proffered color as with the original it only goes to 100%.. hope that was a good explanation

Reef of Fillory

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well with the HD your able to use unwanted power on a channel and use it to a color you prefer most. For example your whites are at 15% the other 85% your able to use anywhere else and go above 100% percent on that proffered color as with the original it only goes to 100%.. hope that was a good explanation

I see, I didn't know that wasn't an option on the Non-HD lights. For our size of tank I don't think there's really any need to go anywhere close to >100% on any channel

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
OP
OP
Luis Marrero

Luis Marrero

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see, I didn't know that wasn't an option on the Non-HD lights. For our size of tank I don't think there's really any need to go anywhere close to >100% on any channel
Really depends on what type of corals you have, I know a lot of people that have there blues up that high but there white no more then 15% and it works pretty good for sps and lps. Thats where i am at the moment. Trying to add more sps but keep everyone happy so far so good. Ofcourse aclimmating up to it is the key. Takes time

CLICK TO VIEW

lewisriverfisherman

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! Been pretty busy and haven't posted in a while, a lot of things have changed including equipment and livestock! heres a FTS and I will post new equipment and livestock soon.View attachment 695062 Any questions please ask away
Noticed you have a skimmer now, do please tell us what it is and how well it works?

AquaCave Logo Banner

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
RED SEA
Back