Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing yet. They said end of this month so I was hoping to hear that it was shipping later in May. I’m honestly traveling a bunch for work so it’s not a bad thing for me. The only problem I have is that my rock is cooking in the garage and Houston is getting hot so I’m going to have to move those trash cans inside soon and I don’t really have room for them. Temp during the heat of day is 79.7. I figure it can get up to about 82 before I have to move them

Avast

Regg

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing yet. They said end of this month so I was hoping to hear that it was shipping later in May. I’m honestly traveling a bunch for work so it’s not a bad thing for me. The only problem I have is that my rock is cooking in the garage and Houston is getting hot so I’m going to have to move those trash cans inside soon and I don’t really have room for them. Temp during the heat of day is 79.7. I figure it can get up to about 82 before I have to move them
I’m in Houston as well and ordered the same tank hopefully mine come in your shipment

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
kribbz

kribbz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My plan for right now to get it into the house is to use some flat furniture dollys and roll it into the house. I may have to put it on its side for a minute to get it through the front door.

1685021647444.png

AquaCave Logo Banner
OP
OP
kribbz

kribbz

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm going to be out of town next week and I talked to IM. They suggesting having the tank ship middle of next week so it will arrive when I get back into town. I didn't want my house sitter to be responsible for looking over the tank while I'm gone.

Also placed an order for all of the plumbing with BRS. That should be here on Thursday along with a new PAR meter and Hanna Nitrate tester. No more comparing colors and guessing where I'm at. :)

Nutramar Foods

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Cultivated Reef
Back