I replaced my Red Sea Reefer 350 with a custom made tank...

vdupuy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here we are. After owning a Red Sea Reefer 350 for 24 hours - which I broke taking him, see my other thread), and after reading all the comments about the failing Red Sea tanks, I decided to get a tank from a reputable builder and go from there. He had something in stock that fits perfectly on my cabinet, it is slightly lower but it was the only slight downside so I went for it, took it home, and spent all night plumbing (had to switch from Red Sea to all custom) and getting everyone into the tank.

Even after spending 48h in bins, everything (Fish, corals, invertabrates) is alive and seemingly well! I identified all the fish but one (i got the whole lot from the seller of the original tank), and for the corals I have no idea - did I mention this is my first Reef tank? ;)

If anyone can help me identify my residents it would be awesome, and if you have any suggestions I am 100% open.

Thanks for reading me! I attached one overview video, one video of the fish I can't identify, and an overall picture. What I know:

Benggai Cardinal
Bluefin Damsel
2x Saddleback Anemonefish
Black Lightning Brittle Star
Blood Red Fire Shrimp
Blue Toxedo Urchin
2x small crabs not sure what kind
3-4 Hermits not sure what kind
1 unidentified fish
Several corals IMG_7480.JPEG

Attachments

• 58879098-25EC-4B5E-9270-18611D72CEA0.MP4
    18.7 MB
  • IMG_7479.MP4
    3.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back