I need some help please!

staceylw84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. This is my first post so I hope that I am posting in the correct spot. I have had my tank for about a year now and never had anything bad happen except a slight case of ich that went away quickly. In the last 48 hours, I have lost a total of 2 Damsels, a spotted dottyback, 2 clownfish, an Angelfish, a peppermint shrimp, 2 snails, and my last 3 which are Goby’s are all on their way out as well. They are all suddenly covered in Ich, and my Firefish goby has an ulcer looking thing on his tail (picture attached). Anyone able to help identify so I can try to treat?? Or is it beyond treatment?

IMG_5426.jpeg IMG_5425.jpeg

TheStrangler

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone more experienced will be able to help you better but I'd start by asking for details about water parameters? Marine ich won't really go away on its own but plenty of people do manage it. The invert death would lead me to believe that your issue isn't solely with fish disease.

Upvote 0

theMeat

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup. If you’re loosing inverts ick isn’t the only problem. If fish are happy and healthy they likely won’t succumb to ich alone. Add unhealthy or stressed and yeah

Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back