Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1677697530829.png

incorrect answer

where did it get its programming info from

we should be able to find threads or posts from JV showing this to be the case, we can't/curious where it gets it's info

that's a very very specific name and reference for it to have, pretty neat concept though. I'm not even sure if polled 5 people will agree on who invented them, but its not JV that's for sure or his pics and threads would be date stamped out there for the finding, and for my paypal bounty.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wondered if Clara is just piggybacking on Chatgpt but the answers are different between the two sites when asked the same question
it 100% is, thats part of the useability of ai. I just made a website directed it towards Amateur and new reefers, as it stated on the site.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3044633

incorrect answer

we should be able to find threads or posts from JV showing this to be the case, we can't/curious where it gets it's info

that's a very very specific name and reference for it to have, pretty neat concept though. I'm not even sure if polled 5 people will agree on who invented them, but its not JV that's for sure or his pics and threads would be date stamped out there for the finding, and for my paypal bounty.
interesting question to judge the ai on.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 3044633

incorrect answer

very similar to chatgpt, orchestrated to be used for our purpose

brandon429

why did you put a reef in that
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I put it on par with gpt for just that niche section, Valenti had some stuff on reefs.com in 2018 I was able to find via google work but its not documented back to 2002

I didn't expect the system could be perfect for sure/still very neat concept and being reef-specific is great, very smart idea.

calibrated against gpt same question:
1677699995730.png

Last edited:

brandon429

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it neat yours got name and reef specific, that's truly unique it seems. nice one, very neat. the question can't really be proven most likely which is why it's a fun test for these new and up and coming systems.

your site isn't requiring login/email registry too that's fast q and a immediate, nice.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been reading this thread and I am getting the impression that the originator is justifying nearly every response and not getting the actual gist of the responses. The gist is that 1) it is not always accurate, 2) doesn't always give an answer to the question at hand, 3) doesn't answer it at all, and 4) when it does give a reasonable answer, it is without detailed information to substantiate it.

AI is only as good as who programs it, garbage in = garbage out. ChatGPT has been found to be extremely biased based on the material it uses to generate it's responses.

To me AI does not mean it's a good thing (because it sounds fancy).

Just my opinion of course.
Did you ask it any regular questions ? this is a thread for feedback, if I don't reply and support the product then what the heck am I doing here ?

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it neat yours got name and reef specific, that's truly unique it seems. nice one, very neat. the question can't really be proven most likely which is why it's a fun test for these new and up and coming systems.

your site isn't requiring login/email registry too that's fast q and a immediate, nice.
appreciated, its my first venture

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

it could be the model I selected to be used as the ai

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interestingly, your AI is smarter than Brightwell about Brightwell's own products.

Q: does Brightwell Boost pH+ raise alkalinity in an aquarium?

A: Yes, Brightwell Boost pH+ can raise the alkalinity in an aquarium. It is designed to raise pH and alkalinity levels, helping to create a more balanced and healthy environment for your fish.
Cl

Which is an accurate response, despite the fact that Brightwell falsely claims otherwise:

"Boost pH+ High Range pH Increaser, raises pH only without increasing alkalinity or calcium (in tanks already having a proper dKH)"

finally a win for ReefAssistant haha

MtnDewMan

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefer
What is the dosage for using acropower

RA
Glad you asked! The recommended dosage of Acropower is one capsule twice a day, with food. Please consult with your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! The recommended dose of Acropower for 15 gallon reef aquariums is 1/4 teaspoon per day. This dose can be added as a single dose or divided throughout the day. Remember to monitor your biological parameters before, during, and after adding any new supplements to your aquarium. Let me know if you have any other questions.

That's why I got when I asked the dosing amount for a 15 gallon aquarium. Is it correct ? You tell me I don't use the stuff.

brandon429

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I noticed you must have some programming input into the brain, because it's answer on pico reefs is now specific again but this time with a different person referenced and much more backing reads to the point I was amazed to see him keeping reefs as a kid. truly I was very impressed with it's return on sourcing of pico reefs, it was different than yesterday

a stark change was made via learning input overnite

that gives you musklike control power over the bot? :)

can I pay you to program it to say it was me and use different proof returns~ all legit questions for information programming

can the search returns be influenced for cost, and if different documentation wants to be presented to the bot how can it weigh alternate documentation on a given subject to evolve from it's current answer

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey I noticed you must have some programming input into the brain, because it's answer on pico reefs is now specific again but this time with a different person referenced and much more backing reads to the point I was amazed to see him keeping reefs as a kid. truly I was very impressed with it's return on sourcing of pico reefs, it was different than yesterday

a stark change was made via learning input overnite

that gives you musklike control power over the bot? :)

can I pay you to program it to say it was me and use different proof returns~ all legit questions for information programming

can the search returns be influenced for cost, and if different documentation wants to be presented to the bot how can it weigh alternate documentation on a given subject to evolve from it's current answer
Tbh I would never feel comfortable adding my own bias or allowing people to pay for biased searches I would feel to much like Google lol it would take away from the experience. the advantage to this ai is I can select different interfaces basically that have different skills as apposed to others.

I'll remind you I only started looking into this two days ago haha I am in the process of adding some more features to the site. I'll keep you posted.

Share if you know anyone who could use it.

Tha is again.

OP
OP
TraydersAnonymous

TraydersAnonymous

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh I would never feel comfortable adding my own bias or allowing people to pay for biased searches I would feel to much like Google lol it would take away from the experience. the advantage to this ai is I can select different interfaces basically that have different skills as apposed to others.

I'll remind you I only started looking into this two days ago haha I am in the process of adding some more features to the site. I'll keep you posted.

Share if you know anyone who could use it.

Tha is again.
But yes I can fine tune it in alot of ways.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Back