+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Just got my Infinia 165 inside the house. How should I go about leveling it process-wise? I tried to muck with the feet with the tank off the stand and couldn't quite get them to move the bubble at all, and my family had to leave so we just threw the tank on the stand where it currently sits. I've seen vids of people leveling with the glass on the stand so I thought that would be fine, but others are telling me it should be done with the tank and sump off the stand first. Not sure where to go from here.

Avast
OP
OP
chrisriker

chrisriker

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I leveled mine with everything setup up using a few inflatable car door wedges. Really cheap on amazon. Once it was leveled on all sides using the wedges, then adjust the feet or use shims accordingly, deflate the wedges and your done.
Okay, so you inflated them to lift the stand to the appropriate height and then just adjusted the feet so they were tight on the floor? That seems like a great idea.

BRS

nothing_fancy

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so you inflated them to lift the stand to the appropriate height and then just adjusted the feet so they were tight on the floor? That seems like a great idea.
Yea it works really well. When you tighten the feet down you might have to try a couple times to get it right. Get the one that comes with a few bags so you can get them at least at three points to level horizontal and front to back. I was able to get mine lifted while it was still mostly full of water. Not a big tank only 40g but still weighs a ton.

AI Hydra

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Reef Chasers Aquaculture
Back