Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've got 77 morphs (just happened to have counted them this past week...was drunk and bored!)...been collecting for about 3.5 years...started the reef hobby with zoas, and i'll end with it!

Zach

da6d2003

Definately OCD
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been collecting zoas/paly for about 8 years now. I have no idea how many I have. I'm kinda like Marvin and "trying" to limit the morphs that I'm keeping. (not working too well though).Before I found this club I thought I was the only nut collecting these things. LOL

OP
OP
B

berns

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
interesting stuff, here in UK we dont have much of a zoa/paly scene, i think sps sp. collecting has been around longest, they also abit elistist lol

has the number of ppl collecting zoas/palys stateside grown into the biggest group collecting coral sp. or are the sps/lps collectors just as many?

BRS

Periette

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll join the strange crowd. I love my zoa/palys and have about 50 so far but they are all small (but growing). My awesome sunsets are having babies already. I'm moving to a 25g next weekend so will be organizing my favorites so that I can start fragging them when they're ready.

Top Shelf Aquatics

jonbar1

Growing Out
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Cow, I'm over the 50 mark too. I didn't believe it until I sat there and counted them twice. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary, and the coolest thing to notice was almost half of my morphs were freebies thrown in when I bought or traded corals. What a great hobby with great people! This is the only hobby I have where getting more than you order is the norm and overnight shipping is free on orders over a certain price. A good friend of mine in the orchid hobby was commenting on how awesome that was after spending a couple grand on some select plants and having to pay shipping and getting no freebies.

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
AAF
Back