0   0   0
20230604_203550.gif

ChrisfromBrick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome!! I always tell people that coming from FW, they have an advantage because they already understand the nitrogen cycle.

I just got back into the hobby after 15 years and things have changed and I’ve had to relearn some things. Right now, the LED color settings and “PAR” (which was never heavily discussed many years ago) has me scratching my head.

Read and search posts here for info and you will be fine.

AlyciaMarie

Where's my anemone?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, y'all! In my first post, I briefly introduced myself, but I wanted to elaborate here.

My name is BoxfishBoi, and I'm a young Texan buck obsessed with fishkeeping. I've had a 55-gallon freshwater setup for almost two years, and it's my pride and joy. I've been passionate about fish since I was very young, so I've had various unsuccessful betta and goldfish bowls (I know, I know, bowls are horrible) along with a failed community tank in my early life. A year and a half ago, I decided to get serious about the hobby and get myself a 55-gallon tank. Ever since then, it has been a growing passion. My tank has been through many renditions (much to the dismay of my wallet) and is still forming and shaping itself.

That is my freshwater side. How did I become interested in saltwater? One fish, the Valentini Puffer. I've been determined to set up a tank for it and a few other beautiful fish. I also want the challenge and the rewards of a successful saltwater setup, not to mention that there are twice as many saltwater fish as freshwater fish, so I have a lot more variety to choose from.

I can't wait to meet y'all, get to know y'all, and learn from y'all!
Welcome! That's a cool story of how you became interested in reefing. :) You are certainly in the right place if you're looking to learn and grow!

TOP 10 Trending Threads

Back