Help with choosing LEDs

VintageReefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks so much for all the feedback. I think I want to stick with a more tried and true brand, rather than newer brands, I appreciate it though. Good to know a 48” RB won’t work for 60”. Do you guys think the disco ball effect of the RB is any worse than any others? Also, what about orphek atlantik? Anyone have thoughts on those? I just don’t like that big ugly antennae sticking out of those. And the ATI fixture I think is just too expensive. Thanks so much for all the opinions
I don’t have disco ball effect with the photons. Just dont sit it directly on the tank. I do get some shimmer that comes out in photos, if I forget to turn off my pumps that hit the surface

The whiter spots on the sandbed at the front pane edge, are a combination of surface refraction and light passing through the frag racks. And it comes out more noticeable in photos than in person. In person the sandbed is an even color, my camera doesn’t quite capture it correctly.
73821848-D665-47FB-B336-E6148E02AAA9.jpeg

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HAVE YOU EVER KEPT A RARE/UNCOMMON FISH, CORAL, OR INVERT? SHOW IT OFF IN THE THREAD!

• Yes!

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back