Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for the late reply i gave her different pellets with selcon and she still spits them out i might try out mysis shrimp hopefully that will help her appetite
Yes, try chopped up smaller foods. When fish spit food out, it is frustrating - you can't force them to eat. There is not a specific disease that causes this. In some cases, it is a mechanical blockage.

Jay

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
T

thefez510

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, try chopped up smaller foods. When fish spit food out, it is frustrating - you can't force them to eat. There is not a specific disease that causes this. In some cases, it is a mechanical blockage.

Jay
she spit out the mysis shrimp i gave her and food you would recommend for clownfish

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
she spit out the mysis shrimp i gave her and food you would recommend for clownfish
Sorry- not anything else you can do, soft food chopped small is the only thing to try on a fish that is spitting food. There may be a mechanical blockage then…..ugh.
Jay

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
T

thefez510

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry- not anything else you can do, soft food chopped small is the only thing to try on a fish that is spitting food. There may be a mechanical blockage then…..ugh.
Jay
thank you ill do my best to get her back to eating i appreciate you answering all my question

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%
NYOS
Back