Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Said I should head to this thing here and introduce myself - I’m Michael and returning to fish keeping after a fairly long layoff.

Spent 2 years showing my wife the hobby with a 32gallon bio cube. Fairly stock aquarium. She’s on board with bigger now.

2 clownfish, 1 tiger stripe goby, 1 emerald crab, 2 peppermint shrimp, and misc snails and crabs for livestock.

Weeping willow coral, basic mushrooms, Duncan, and misc zoas.

Planning to add a 75gallon to basement if I can figure out some basic plumbing option on a tank I got as a “gift”. Always had pre plumbed tanks in the past so not sure on adding overflow boxes these days and how much it’s changed since I ran the “ecosystem miracle mud” program decades ago.

Looking forward to seeing what others are doing and if I can apply to our next build. Expecting it to be a very slow process as we’ll add parts every few paychecks until we can turn the tank on.

Thanks for having us.

Michael

BRS

Peace River

Thrive Master
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

BRS

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+12 /0 /-0
Wisconsin - Florida delayed due 2 hurricane damage
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
Avast

ryanjohn1

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Said I should head to this thing here and introduce myself - I’m Michael and returning to fish keeping after a fairly long layoff.

Spent 2 years showing my wife the hobby with a 32gallon bio cube. Fairly stock aquarium. She’s on board with bigger now.

2 clownfish, 1 tiger stripe goby, 1 emerald crab, 2 peppermint shrimp, and misc snails and crabs for livestock.

Planning to add a 75gallon to basement if I can figure out some basic plumbing option on a tank I got as a “gift”. Always had pre plumbed tanks in the past so not sure on adding overflow boxes these days and how much it’s changed since I ran the “ecosystem miracle mud” program decades ago.

Looking forward to seeing what others are doing and if I can apply to our next build. Expecting it to be a very slow process as we’ll add parts every few paychecks until we can turn the tank on.

Thanks for having us.

Michael
If you’re not looking to drill tank for overflow to a sump check out cpr hob overflows. And welcome back

AquaCave Logo Banner
AS
OP
OP
N

Ninja69assassin

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! You should start a build thread, i'd love to follow along!
Would you happen to be a fellow Michigander? Noticed your from Fruitport.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC
Absolutely from Michigan, living in Fruitport.

Got an awesome coral guy about 15/20 minutes from me so why not jump back in.

Top Shelf Aquatics

tbrown3589

It's just me
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

Thanks for having us.

Michael
Hi Michael! Welcome to Reef2Reef. Glad you've joined us!

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

Champion
Back