+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy. Welcome from Kansas, USA. I'm glad you found us. Have you considered to beginning a build thread?

Top Shelf Aquatics

Blutspitze

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forums and the hobby! There's a lot of information available here, so you shouldn't have an issue finding things you need, and as others have said, there's a lot of newbie-centric information, as well. Enjoy and good luck!

Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
OP
S

SimplyNotMe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
S

SimplyNotMe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the forums and the hobby! There's a lot of information available here, so you shouldn't have an issue finding things you need, and as others have said, there's a lot of newbie-centric information, as well. Enjoy and good luck!
Wonderful to find you guys here! Certainly plenty for me to read up. I'm totally new and ecstatic! Will need more time to learn

World Wide Corals

Jimbhoy13

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

I am Chris and a new hobbyist to the reef world! I previously kept planted tanks, bred guppies and now breeding caridina shrimps such as Pure Red Line, Black Pinto, etc.

I have always been a fan of saltwater aquariums, would always stopped for a long time to watch and observe a saltwater tank when I bump into one, especially when I was a kid.

Now, I am toying with the idea of setting up a nano tank, I mean really small tank probably 2ft for a start, may or may not keep corals, probably would keep only 2 clownfish, a small yellow tang or some other suitable fishes for the nano tank. Keeping of corals would be fun, but I am not sure if I can handle that.

Would appreciate if you can shed me some lights, like what are the dos and don'ts, you could even throw me some complete newbie 101 guide, that would help.

Hit me up if you're from Malaysia too, we can certainly have a TT along the journey!

Cheers!
Welcome to R2R Chris. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys,

I am Chris and a new hobbyist to the reef world! I previously kept planted tanks, bred guppies and now breeding caridina shrimps such as Pure Red Line, Black Pinto, etc.

I have always been a fan of saltwater aquariums, would always stopped for a long time to watch and observe a saltwater tank when I bump into one, especially when I was a kid.

Now, I am toying with the idea of setting up a nano tank, I mean really small tank probably 2ft for a start, may or may not keep corals, probably would keep only 2 clownfish, a small yellow tang or some other suitable fishes for the nano tank. Keeping of corals would be fun, but I am not sure if I can handle that.

Would appreciate if you can shed me some lights, like what are the dos and don'ts, you could even throw me some complete newbie 101 guide, that would help.

Hit me up if you're from Malaysia too, we can certainly have a TT along the journey!

Cheers!
Welcome comrade

Polyp polynomial: How many heads do you start with when buying zoas?

• One head is enough to get started.

Votes: 27 10.6%
  • 2 to 4 heads.

Votes: 145 57.1%
  • 5 heads or more.

Votes: 65 25.6%
  • Full colony.

Votes: 10 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 2.8%

ACC
Back